Crockett flashes TUBBS' badge by Accident?? A GOOF??

COOPER&BURNETT

Very interesting observation with the black tape around Elvis's mouth' date='or whatever.Just wondering how he made all that noises,because he wasn't very happy when those game wardens wanna to take him away.Must have been extra sound effects or something."Blink if u can hear me! Earth to Angel![/quote']Sound effects could have been added, but then again, Alligators can make noise with their mouths closed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• jcm8002204

• tvice

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"RED TAPE" Ep Badge Wallets Different ????

Eingefügtes Bild
Hmmm....I watched RED TAPE last night.....saw both C&T put their badges on their belts...appears the badge wallets used were vertical' date=' rather than side-by-side (ID pouch-Badge)....Kinda like this:[url']http://www.pcxhost.com/store/st7/tp8/products/zoom.jsp?unique=1278681639538&sid=2F859B03896C1964EBA52825B92507703D78A2C6ℑ=/sdata/products/1/100/product_10007_zoom.jpgRather than the traditional wallet version seen in PAYBACK, shown by Coop

........ C&T put their badges on their belts...appears the badge wallets used were vertical, rather than side-by-side (ID pouch-Badge)....Watch especially when Tubbs 'quits' and drops his badge at Castillo's feet.....

........ C&T put their badges on their belts...appears the badge wallets used were vertical' date=' rather than side-by-side (ID pouch-Badge)....Watch especially when Tubbs 'quits' and drops his badge at Castillo's feet.....[/quote']They did have wallets that they put on thier belts. They are different than the one I have, but I can't find the one's they used. I think it may have been made of nylon.

They did have wallets that they put on thier belts. They are different than the one I have' date=' but I can't find the one's they used. I think it may have been made of nylon.[/quote'] Of course the Over-The-Neck Chain / Holder as another example....Probably just propped for what the scene called for....'hey, it's TV, Man...'But I'm sure the 'Hey, it's TV MANN' would have caught it....

They did have wallets that they put on thier belts. They are different than the one I have' date=' but I can't find the one's they used. I think it may have been made of nylon.[/quote'] BTW the folly actor nailed the badge drop noise on concrete...have you noticed the drop in audio pickup when Tubbs strolls from side-to-side when complaining about 'bein' in a shootin gallery...and playing the odds rather than getting bodybagged in Miami' ?...obviously he strolled farther off mark than the audio guys dialed the scene for...but it was a good take....lots of emotion...Reminding me...which ep was Castillo's famous "don't ever get in my face again" line from ?

Of course the Over-The-Neck Chain / Holder as another example....Probably just propped for what the scene called for....'hey' date=' it's TV' date=' Man...'But I'm sure the 'Hey, it's TV MANN' would have caught it....[/quote'']Actually, I have the over the neck version, and they were officially made for law enforcement.

Actually' date=' I have the over the neck version' date=' and they were officially made for law enforcement.[/quote''] I know I went over the Strong site very very late one night, and I'm sure posted very close versions of the over the neck models....It would be good to get all (I'm sure Coop has 'em...), however the actual photo negative of Sonny's face is a tough one to find....I forgot which thread (probably Hardware..somewhere...) to get wallets, badges (replicas are easily obtained) and such....I was lucky enough to score a 'boat phone' Muraphone 800 remote recently on eBay...(it even works!..but a 49mHz version...) reception is horrible, and redial didn't even have Gina's number programmed.....darn it.

I was lucky enough to score a 'boat phone' Muraphone 800 remote recently on eBay...(it even works!..but a 49mHz version...) reception is horrible' date=' and redial didn't even have Gina's number programmed.....darn it.[/quote']When are we going to get lucky enough to see the phone you scored? I'd like to see it, even if Gina's number isn't on speed dial. :)