Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

• CharlieGlide

• James

• Administrators

talltrees1017_zps485e3f96.jpg

I found it

I went on Google maps, and found this image, which looks like that little object in your image.

06cf55a56b.jpg

It even has two trees, one tall, and one short, next to each other.

I want to let other people guess though. :)

I am so sorry Coop - I have shoot out all my LIKE's which were allowed today to me.
I love them all - no question!!! (you see... there  still was hook with posting each only image with an add, insofar James was right too)

Thank you so much for posting this beautyness of nature.
Actually the view over the coast to the right should tell some where you have been, unfortunately not me.
I am out with the survey. Sorry.

some more...
I am so pretty sure if ever our ways will come across for real I will recognize you (you know I can keep silence ;) )
Then you will not come out.
Then I want to have my very personal image with you  :funky: ( no public - of course  :cheers: )

You are looking great in that shirt !! Still better like then as you posted the buy in that thread about it.

I have a polite ask - may I post this image of yours at Instagram ?
This image is HILARIOUS !!

You will remain unrecognizable - I promise !!!  :thumbsup:

• talltrees938_zps6417f749.jpg

• Like 1

I'm convinced it's California.  The coastal evening clouds, the seagull is local.  With it being a north swell, I think, I'll go ahead and move this up the coast.  I want to say central coast but it's closer to Santa Barbara.

OMG !! THAT IS FREAKING GOOOOOOD !!! :D :D :D

Okay Okay... 

If I would not be sure... it is NOT Venice :) :) :) ... :)

It's not venice! I spent many an hour just soaking up the sun, watching dolphins playing in the ocean, and falling asleep to the sounds of the surf.... 

I found it

I went on Google maps, and found this image, which looks like that little object in your image.

06cf55a56b.jpg

It even has two trees, one tall, and one short, next to each other.

I want to let other people guess though. :)

BINGO!!!! I was going to hold off on that photo (as well as others that might give it away, but will now post). Once again, YOUR REALLY FRICK'IN AWESOME AT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS JAMES! You and I know you are correct!

I am so sorry Coop - I have shoot out all my LIKE's which were allowed today to me.

I love them all - no question!!! (you see... there  still was hook with posting each only image with an add, insofar James was right too)

Thank you so much for posting this beautyness of nature.

Actually the view over the coast to the right should tell some where you have been, unfortunately not me.

I am out with the survey. Sorry.

some more...

I am so pretty sure if ever our ways will come across for real I will recognize you (you know I can keep silence ;) )

Then you will not come out.

Then I want to have my very personal image with you  :funky: ( no public - of course  :cheers: )

You are looking great in that shirt !! Still better like then as you posted the buy in that thread about it.

I have a polite ask - may I post this image of yours at Instagram ?

This image is HILARIOUS !!

You will remain unrecognizable - I promise !!!  :thumbsup:

By all means, YES! POST IT!!!!! :thumbsup:  :D

I'm convinced it's California.  The coastal evening clouds, the seagull is local.  With it being a north swell, I think, I'll go ahead and move this up the coast.  I want to say central coast but it's closer to Santa Barbara.

You are getting warmer...... ;)