• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

• CharlieGlide

• James

welcome party has arrived!

This guy became by buddy, and hung around for a while. I liked the shadow he cast on the wall, and the palm trees.

talltrees984_zps44761d01.jpg

talltrees985_zps24e7c58e.jpg

talltrees990_zps60373f76.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

I WANT MORE DAILY POSSIBILITIES TO LIKE !!!!   P L E A S E !!!!

I so love this place - that's the perfect mix of nature and civilization ♥

Post post post Coop !
Give us all what your camera could catch.

@Charlie Glide: You do not know how curious I am what's in your head now  :glossy: 

By all means, YES! POST IT!!!!! :thumbsup:  :D

THANKS HEAPS !!!!

BLUEPEARL was the only one who spotted this pilot episode shirt! Good eye bluepearl! :fireworks:

My geographical skills are terribly!   :thumbsdown: 

My DJ/Coop item skills unbeatable!   :thumbsup:

:D  :funky:  :dance2:

• Like 1

Well, it looks like California because of the tall palm trees and mountains in the background.  I'll take a guess: The Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Bay? 

Edited by mvnyc

the pictures are all of the finest coop, I like this flair, especially the sun, it's nice that you collect some of your pieces about the shirt don from brother, s keeper. I am looking forward to the summer even more now, thank you my pal. :) :cool: :thumbsup: ;)

• Like 1

Hey Coop,

Love me some Pismo Beach too.  Love the whole Central Coast.  Did you get to stop in Morro Bay, or SLO.  Also great towns.

Looks like you had a nice trip.

• Like 1

I haven't been to Pismo in a long, long time.  It always reminded me of older California beach towns that you might think of in a Saroyan or Steinbeck book.  It hasn't changed as much as southern California beach cities, especially those along Orange County and LA county's coast.  Some of these areas have taken a turn towards the Kardashian.  But the central coast for the most part seems to have kept its lower profile, lower key California roots.

Cool pics.  Brought back some good memories of assorted family trips up the coast in our old Chevy van.

And kudos for wearing the pilot episode shirt!

• Like 1

I haven't been to Pismo in a long, long time.  It always reminded me of older California beach towns that you might think of in a Saroyan or Steinbeck book.  It hasn't changed as much as southern California beach cities, especially those along Orange County and LA county's coast.  Some of these areas have taken a turn towards the Kardashian.  But the central coast for the most part seems to have kept its lower profile, lower key California roots.

Cool pics.  Brought back some good memories of assorted family trips up the coast in our old Chevy van.

And kudos for wearing the pilot episode shirt!

That's hilarious: a turn towards the Kardashian!  But you're exactly right, Charlie.  There's nothing like it any more along the LA or OC coast.  It's all built up.  When we were kids there were still little beach houses, almost shacks.  Now, with a growing population and demand, property values along the coast have soared, and all those shacks have been "remodeled" into McMansions.  I know it makes sense financially, but I miss those days.  Hell, Jim Rockford only had a trailer, but it was on the beach.  Not possible anymore.

That feeling on the Central Coast has only survived because their's no large urban center nearby, so land values remain low.  SLO is probably the biggest city in the area, and it has maybe 50,000.