This is going to be a "dumb question"...

HeadRusch

I think I've stumped the band so to speak. :)Looks like I will not be defeated on this trivia question. :dance2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Ferrariman

• Lar

• Viceman Cometh

Sure looks familiar. It did have a kind of VICENESS to it' date=' didn't it?[/quote']I think so. Thundering rock soundtrack, flashy, quick-cut images, a guy in pastels hopping into a convertable, I'd say it's got the Vice influence.

I think so. Thundering rock soundtrack' date=' flashy, quick-cut images, a guy in pastels hopping into a convertable, I'd say it's got the Vice influence.[/quote']Thats, like, every single commercial from the late 80's....Cars, Beer...you name it. I just pulled a vintage Michelob spot that runs for like 60 full seconds and its pretty much all the same thing, people moving in the night in slow-mo, bar-scenes, cars driving fast down rain-soaked streets in the city... :DThe funny thing to notice is that everyone, and I mean pretty much everyone in the commercial...is white!Its like..today, we're so used to seeing such diversification that its surprising to think that..not ALL that long ago....commercials like this were the norm, today you'd get dragged to court if you released some of these things ;)

I think I've stumped the band so to speak. :)Looks like I will not be defeated on this trivia question. :dance2:

Headless and he still manages to both stump us and gloat about it!!!... :p:p:p

Headless and he still manages to both stump us and gloat about it!!!... :p:p:p

Wouldn't you?I think it's darn near impossible to stump the members here. They are all so good, especially Ferrariman. It's like beating MIKE TYSON in boxing, or beating TIGER WOODS in Golf. It's darn near impossible.I have such respect for our members who know the trivia (I'm rather good myself, I just don't play) that I can't believe my good fortune when I know something the board doesn't!

Originally Posted by COOPER&BURNETT Also' date=' Only one time was one of the actors allowed to do a voiceover during the end credits.Who was it, what season was it, what episode was it, and what was it about?(If nobody answers this question, it'll be asked as a TRIVIA question, which I guess it is)-COOP[/quote']Right, well I'm going to bring this one up again. Again, this is only guess work, but there must have been a reason why the voiceover was allowed. So I started thinking that maybe there was going to be an unusually long break between the episode in question and the next episode.So maybe the actor was letting the viewers know when the next episode was going to be...I'm still trying COOP!

Right' date=' well I'm going to bring this one up again. Again, this is only guess work, but there must have been a reason why the voiceover was allowed. So I started thinking that maybe there was going to be an unusually long break between the episode in question and the next episode.So maybe the actor was letting the viewers know when the next episode was going to be...I'm still trying COOP![/quote']I really appreciate your persistance Pal, but guessing won't give you the answer most likely. One either knows it or you don't.Thanks again for trying Pal!

I really appreciate your persistance Pal' date=' but guessing won't give you the answer most likely. One either knows it or you don't.Thanks again for trying Pal![/quote']I Don't!!!:p

I really appreciate your persistance Pal' date=' but guessing won't give you the answer most likely. One either knows it or you don't.Thanks again for trying Pal![/quote']All right, Coop, pretty soon we're going to have to ask you to change your name to Jake Manning -- because you're getting a little too much enjoyment out of torturing us!

I have no desire to torture my friends here. I'm just pleased I know a trivia question that has stumped the best of the best viceaholics here. As one knows, it's incredibly rare to do so. Everyone here is just too damn good.

So it looks like, in addtion to death and taxes, there are two more things I can now be certain of:1) I'll never know the answer to this trivia question.2) Timm will never give us his pizza recipe.

Nah. Were ALL winners being on this site, because were all friends, and love MIAMI VICE!

I have no desire to torture my friends here. I'm just pleased I know a trivia question that has stumped the best of the best viceaholics here. As one knows' date=' it's incredibly rare to do so. Everyone here is just too damn good.[/quote']OK we're stumped. Time for an answer?