Miami Vice Quotes 2018

timm525

15 minutes ago, Retro80sfan said:

"I have many wants and even more needs."

Character and Episode, please!

Tubbs to McCarthy in The Great McCarthy.  :done:  

I remembered the line instantly. Just had to check to be sure, whether it was McCarthy to Tubbs or the other way around.  This has proven to be a good source for that. https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/episode_scripts.php?tv-show=miami-vice Much easier than getting out the DVD's. :thumbsup: 

Love the music and atmosphere in that scene!

Edited by summer84

6 hours ago, summer84 said:

Okay, new quote.

"Do you remember that part in the movie?"

Character and episode please!

Sounds like Izzy talking in Bought and Paid For

• Like 2

• Administrators
10 hours ago, summer84 said:

Okay, new quote.

"Do you remember that part in the movie?"

Character and episode please!

Vicefan7777 is correct. It was Izzy to Manny at the big artificial sweetener bust in "Bought and Paid For"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Sounds like Izzy talking in Bought and Paid For

That's correct! 

6 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Vicefan7777 is correct. It was Izzy to Manny at the big artificial sweetener bust in "Bought and Paid For"

Yep, a great scene and one of my favorite episodes. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Retro80sfan said:

"What about that clown?! He's wearing shorts!"

:) 

Switek in “Lombard”

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

Castillo in "Irish Eyes"?

Correct with the name, but not the episode!

Edited by Retro80sfan

• Administrators
1 hour ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

Castillo in "Irish Eyes"?

1 hour ago, Retro80sfan said:

Correct!

4 hours ago, Retro80sfan said:

"It's out back."

Correct me here guys, but didn't Castillo say "it's out back" in Stone's War? In reference to the Testarossa that was confiscated in Irish Eyes? Sonny says to Rico new paint, new rubber,.........

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, timm525 said:

Correct me here guys, but didn't Castillo say "it's out back" in Stone's War? In reference to the Testarossa that was confiscated in Irish Eyes? Sonny says to Rico new paint, new rubber,.........

Nothing to be corrected there. You are 100% right. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, timm525 said:

Yeah, your right! Sorry, my bad ;(. I meant to put that he got the character right, but not the episode. Man, my brain must be fried! :) I didn't know what I was thinking there for a sec, I apologize. :thumbsup:

Edited by Retro80sfan
  • Haha 1

Alright, here's another one: "A woman ever driven your 'Testosterone'...?"

Character and Episode, please! (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong this time :))

Edited by Retro80sfan

2 hours ago, Retro80sfan said:

Alright, here's another one: "A woman ever driven your 'Testosterone'...?"

Character and Episode, please! (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong this time :))

Caitlin in “Like a Hurricane”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Retro80sfan said:

Yeah, your right! Sorry, my bad ;(. I meant to put that he got the character right, but not the episode. Man, my brain must be fried! :) I didn't know what I was thinking there for a sec, I apologize. :thumbsup:

Sorry about that.  I rarely watch seasons 3 and 4 so questions like this pose a considerable challenge for me.  I always associate this scene with the season premier since Crockett is replacing his Daytona that was blown up then.  I always forget that the replacement came later.    

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

Sorry about that.  I rarely watch seasons 3 and 4 so questions like this pose a considerable challenge for me.  I always associate this scene with the season premier since Crockett is replacing his Daytona that was blown up then.  I always forget that the replacement came later.    

I get scenes/songs from those 2 eps mixed up all the time. They are literally in the same folder in my mind for the same reason you stated (the out with the old/in with the new car). 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

It's okay ;), I think one of reasons of the confusion is because of the aforementioned reason that the episodes are similar in question because the two episodes are heavily linked together due to the introduction of the Testarossa, not to mention the production backstory.

List of events of the Testarossa side-plot:

When Irish Eyes Are Crying: (First ever appearance of the car; Daytona being blown up by Eddie Kaye)

Stone's War: (First time we see Crockett taking ownership of the car, due to his previous car's destruction, with him remarking about the change of paint, rubber, etc.)

So, in a way, the two episodes might as well be a two-parter like the "Golden Triangle" due to the Testarossa side-plot.

Edited by Retro80sfan
  • Like 2

I do not remember the full quote but I think it was Tubb's describing this one weird looking character as a UFO? Episode?

5 hours ago, Retro80sfan said:

"Section 1013, Paragraph 2!"

:) 

This is the guy who takes Crockett’s Daytona at the beginning of “Whatever Works” yelling from across the marina as the car is being towed away. This is one of my favorite opening credit scenes. Funny every time. Then there’s Izzy and his cousin’s Maverick. :) 

• Haha 1