Miami Vice Quotes 2018

timm525

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Retro80sfan said:

Yeah, your right! Sorry, my bad ;(. I meant to put that he got the character right, but not the episode. Man, my brain must be fried! :) I didn't know what I was thinking there for a sec, I apologize. :thumbsup:

No worries, my brain is more scrambled then Burnett's was! :)

For example, I know the next quote, scene, person, all the lines, just couldn't recall the episode no matter how hard I tried. I finally had to look it up out of frustration but I can't answer now as that's cheating. 

Well, actually, my recall is startin' to work just fine...I just remembered what it sounds like when you cock a .38.  :p

• Haha 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

:) 

This is the guy who takes Crockett’s Daytona at the beginning of “Whatever Works” yelling from across the marina as the car is being towed away. This is one of my favorite opening credit scenes. Funny every time. Then there’s Izzy and his cousin’s Maverick. :) 

Let's not forget his Marketing degree from Wharton. :)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Dadrian said:

:) 

This is the guy who takes Crockett’s Daytona at the beginning of “Whatever Works” yelling from across the marina as the car is being towed away. This is one of my favorite opening credit scenes. Funny every time. Then there’s Izzy and his cousin’s Maverick. :) 

Yep and it is very funny :), it always has me laughing, especially shortly afterwards when Crockett lashes out at Castillo and the Vice team constantly makes fun of him about the 'towing incident'! :)

Hmm... I wonder what Crockett driving a Maverick would look like (especially one from Izzy's cousin): Punching the gas, it going only 10 MPH (even during a chase) and him screaming all the way! :)

Well, at least there's always a seat for him in Tubbs' Cadillac, unless the king's got a date! ;)

Edited by Retro80sfan
  • Like 1

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Retro80sfan said:

"Have a nice trip... home."

Character and Episode, please!

Was this Sonny to Stone in Stone's War? 

1 hour ago, Retro80sfan said:

"Have a nice trip... home."

Character and Episode, please!

Was it Tubbs in the episode Free Verse?

That’s Tubbs as he literally pulls the plug on Danielle in “French Twist”. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dadrian said:

That’s Tubbs as he literally pulls the plug on Danielle in “French Twist”. 

Correct! :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, timm525 said:

Sonny to Eddie at the end of Milk Run.

Right episode and scene, but not to Eddie.

Edited by Retro80sfan

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

(Louis)

Yep! Oh and is it me, or does this scene somewhat resembles the one in the Pilot where Crockett screams "No!" to his ex-partner Eddie Rivera when he got blew up? Maybe that's one of the reasons why Crockett breaks down at the end of 'Milk Run'. In the many of times I've watched that episode, I have never noticed that. I just recently a couple of days ago put two and two together.

Edited by Retro80sfan

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Retro80sfan said:

Right episode and scene, but not to Eddie.

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

(Louis)

I get those two confused. They both shouldv'e been shot! :)

• Haha 2

• Administrators

QUOTE:  "You're right Crockett, nothing ever changes"

Character and Episode please!

2 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

QUOTE:  "You're right Crockett, nothing ever changes"

Character and Episode please!

John Taylor (Duran Duran/Power Station bassist) after the bar fight scene in “Whatever Works”. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 4/10/2018 at 7:09 PM, timm525 said:

Murdoc!!!

Wasn't it Michael Des Barres, Murdoc from MacGyver that said "You're right Crockett, nothing ever changes"?

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, timm525 said:

Wasn't it Michael Des Barres, Murdoc from MacGyver that said "You're right Crockett, nothing ever changes"?

Oooops, just rewatched Whatever Works. It wasn't Murdoc. Sorry, my bad. :fireworks:

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, timm525 said:

Murdoc!!!

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, timm525 said:

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, timm525 said:

Oooops, just rewatched Whatever Works. It wasn't Murdoc. Sorry, my bad. :fireworks:

Ooh, okay. I was confused for a sec there. :) 

Edited by Retro80sfan