Whos your hottest Vice Chic

JustAnotherViceCop

• Administrators

The chick in the lime green T-Back in Line of Fire. Of course I have no idea what her face looks like! :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, timm525 said:

The chick in the lime green T-Back in Line of Fire. Of course I have no idea what her face looks like! :)

I watched that the other night. I laughed and thought of you on that part. I always will! :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, timm525 said:

This one that I posted in the other thread. You never know how that face may look...might resemble Trini DeSoto when he was impersonating a female. :p

5987688bbb611_GreenTbackgirlinLineofFire.JPG.49fcfa848cdb7c615f584c7ca3a4cfba.JPG

• Haha 3

My vote is Arlene from Honor Among Thieves and the airport girl in Yankee Dollar who asks Crockett if the flowers are for her, with honorable mention to the roller blading girl in the Home Invaders. See  page 8

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators
On 4/1/2018 at 8:40 PM, Sonny-Burnett said:

This one that I posted in the other thread. You never know how that face may look...might resemble Trini DeSoto when he was impersonating a female. :p

5987688bbb611_GreenTbackgirlinLineofFire.JPG.49fcfa848cdb7c615f584c7ca3a4cfba.JPG

Well Trini looked pretty good. Besides, he was way ahead of his time wearing quasi-yoga pants! :)

• Haha 1

• Administrators
On 4/1/2018 at 11:33 PM, James said:

We already have a long-running thread dedicated to this: 

:thumbsup:

You are correct, but how can we possibly go wrong with having multiple treads on this topic! :p

• Administrators
On 04/04/2018 at 10:45 AM, timm525 said:

You are correct, but how can we possibly go wrong with having multiple treads on this topic! :p

I just couldn't be bothered re-posting everything. :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Laura San Giacomo in "Leap of Faith". Had a bit of a crush on her as a kid during the 90s. She has that petite brunette 'look' that I just love from the ladies.

• Administrators
On 4/1/2018 at 6:37 PM, timm525 said:

That actually looks like a guy. Probably why those other 2 women are looking at him / her /it?

• Haha 2

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

That actually looks like a guy. Probably why those other 2 women are looking at him / her /it?

Well HE has one helluva ass. Cause that's what I was looking at!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

the series was about high life, and glamour. it made its success on that. the women seen in the show are the most beautiful one can find

On 6/21/2018 at 9:31 PM, jpm1 said:

the series was about high life, and glamour. it made its success on that. the women seen in the show are the most beautiful one can find

There were some real beauties jpm. Even the babes crossing the streets in some scenes - Trudy and Gina had such appeal. Trudy in the later two seasons wow!

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Who's the hottest vice chic?

The one I'm married to!  Vicechic84!   ;)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
6 minutes ago, S.FL84 said:

The chick using the public shower at the intro of WHERE THE BUSSES DON'T RUN has one incredible body. 

Pics...we want pics!!!! Pics of the chicks!!!! :)

• Haha 1

Nowadays I don't think even the most fem, flamboyant homosexual in South Beach would be caught dead wearing "Skates" Santini's purple short shorts & tank top. 

Edited by S.FL84
  • Haha 1