Whos your hottest Vice Chic

JustAnotherViceCop

2 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

It all depends, at least to me, on their facial structure. Cheekbone lines, nose, jaw...all that stuff. To say there's one fixed answer is foolish. Some women have faces that shine with longer hair, while others don't. Sheena's face structure is perfect for short hair, while Lynda Carter's is accented perfectly by long hair. I always through Olivia Brown looked better with her hair down like she had it in the later seasons because it went perfectly with her face. Short hair made her, IMO, look more like a schoolgirl or something, while long hair gave her class and a quiet beauty.

There are no absolutes here but the conversation that night all began with the basic question do men prefer women with long hair or short hair.  It wasn’t even close.  I don’t even recall who posed the question.  Beauty is subjective, of course, but it leans heavily in one direction in this argument.  Count all the long vs short haired women just in this thread.  Again, it’s not even close.  Other societies have different standards.  I was just arguing this preference was and still is the norm in ours.  

The woman I referenced in the story is still a coworker of mine.  She’s had long hair for many years now.  She’s a pretty intense person so I’ve always given her a wide berth.  I felt bad that she put herself in that position that night.  She misjudged the view of the group badly, for whatever reason, and then insisted on forcing the issue.  She ended up unnecessarily upset.

1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Cinder from Baseballs 

Cinder 1 Baseballs of Death.JPG

Cinder 2 Baseballs of Death.JPG

her teddy bear has some short hair. but i don't know if it's male, or female

@pahonu: in nowadays times such debate would probably be seen as some woman objectization, and misplaced. as you place the male as justice of the peace

58 minutes ago, pahonu said:

There are no absolutes here but the conversation that night all began with the basic question do men prefer women with long hair or short hair.  It wasn’t even close.  I don’t even recall who posed the question.  Beauty is subjective, of course, but it leans heavily in one direction in this argument.  Count all the long vs short haired women just in this thread.  Again, it’s not even close.  Other societies have different standards.  I was just arguing this preference was and still is the norm in ours.  

The woman I referenced in the story is still a coworker of mine.  She’s had long hair for many years now.  She’s a pretty intense person so I’ve always given her a wide berth.  I felt bad that she put herself in that position that night.  She misjudged the view of the group badly, for whatever reason, and then insisted on forcing the issue.  She ended up unnecessarily upset.

Yet it wasn't in the 1920s with the "flapper" look. Or the "bob" in the 1960s. Fashions and standards change...always have, always will.

And I wasn't talking about society's preference. This thread's about individual preferences. Vice was a product of the '80s, when long "big" hair was all the thing, so of course there will be more women with long hair. Yet they made a point of casting many significant female characters with short hair.

41 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

Yet it wasn't in the 1920s with the "flapper" look. Or the "bob" in the 1960s. Fashions and standards change...always have, always will.

And I wasn't talking about society's preference. This thread's about individual preferences. Vice was a product of the '80s, when long "big" hair was all the thing, so of course there will be more women with long hair. Yet they made a point of casting many significant female characters with short hair.

In both the 20’s and 60’s the short haircuts were acts of rebelliousness against the established social norms and its practitioners were small groups.  The young flapper women of the 20’s who cut their hair, drank and smoked in public, and created boyish figures were a small part of the female population.  So too were the women who bobbed their hair and raised their skirts like Twiggy in the 60’s.  They garnered lots of attention with their styles and actions but, again, they were small groups.  Today many think they were the norm in that era and it’s simply not true.  The same is true of the hippies and beatniks, etc...  I recall punk girls when I attended high school  in the 80’s with spiked hair and new wave girls with cuts like Sheena Easton’s.  They were in the significant minority.

I understand the thread is asking about individual preferences.  That’s clear.  It’s also clear that most of the photos posted  of women feature long hair, by a long shot.  I recounted the story because of the posts showing Sheena Easton with both long and short hair reminded me of that awkward night I experienced.  To each his own for certain, but society’s preferences are made up collectively of individual preferences.  I don’t see evidence that such short haircuts for women have ever been the predominant preference.

9 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Cinder from Baseballs 

Cinder 2 Baseballs of Death.JPG

She played Vampira in Ed Wood. Total babe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruKUVqwX83M

Plenty of great eye candy on the show. Particularly Rollergirl in Home Invaders. She should've become a regular.

Can't forget the asses we get to see at the opening credits of every episode. 

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

She played Vampira in Ed Wood. Total babe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruKUVqwX83M

Plenty of great eye candy on the show. Particularly Rollergirl in Home Invaders. She should've become a regular.

Can't forget the asses we get to see at the opening credits of every episode. 

Great movie, Ed Wood!  Didn't realize that was her, thanks.

2 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Fiona (LMD)  

Fiona 3.jpg

Fiona 1.jpg

I'm with you Sonny. Here's one of my favorite pics, natural not a glamour or publicity shot.

Fiona f.JPG

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 3