Whos your hottest Vice Chic

JustAnotherViceCop

• 3 weeks later...

For the regular cast, Trudy hands down. Significant others, Caitlin hands down. Fiona does get a nod for next hottest in that line, but for me the eyes do it for Caitlin.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

For the regular cast, Trudy hands down. Significant others, Caitlin hands down. Fiona does get a nod for next hottest in that line, but for me the eyes do it for Caitlin.

Shes still pretty for her age...but she was soooooooooooo sigh! pretty....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

Imagine Caitlin with long hair, she would look even more attractive. I don't know why women go for the short hair look, it make them look less feminine. 

Take Demi Moore in "Ghost" for instance then look at how more beautiful she looks in "Disclosure"

• Like 1

The last few posts of this thread reminded me about a conversation my wife and I and several friends had at least 20 years ago.  It got a little heated, to say the least.  It was a small party, maybe 30 people, lots of couples, and the topic of women’s hair length came up. The consensus among the men I was talking with was unanimous.  Longer hair is more attractive.

There were just a couple of young new moms there, we didn’t have our kids yet, and they had cut their hair short as many moms do.  One of the moms opened up the question to the whole group, interrupting the party.  Literally, she said something like, “Hey everyone, let’s settle this.”  It didn’t go well for her.

All the guys, single and in couples without kids agreed.  The husband of the mom asking the question had agreed with us in the conversation earlier and didn’t say a word. LOL!  I don’t blame him.  Anyway, the mom seemed genuinely peeved.  She said the women don’t agree with that.  She said something like, “Look at so and so supermodel who had a short cut at the time.  She’s beautiful.”

My wife was the first to respond.  The men were just trying to keep it light, I guess.  She agreed saying that the supermodel was beautiful with short hair... BUT would be MORE beautiful with longer hair.  She told my wife that she’ll cut her hair if we have kids.  Several other women agreed with my wife and a few women tried to console the mom, though never saying their opinion that I heard.  You could see tears forming in her eyes.  Her husband went outside with her.  I still don’t understand why she put herself into that spot.  She was setting herself up for failure.

I don’t think this view has changed at all over the years.  We have two kids in their late teens now and my wife never cut her hair short.  Neither did most of our friends.    No one was judging her for cutting her hair, but she made a big deal about it and sure stepped in it.  I don’t know who told that mom otherwise, but she was clueless about reality.  By the way, they are still married with two kids in college so she got over it.  We didn’t invite her to our next party, though!

Edited by pahonu
  • Like 1

not sure i understood the thing. you mean reality is that most men love long haired girls. personnally i love women who don't remove the hair from their legs. but remind me not to talk about this, if you invite me to one of your parties someday :)

Edited by jpaul1
  • Haha 2

Attractive is attractive, short or long hair.  I'll admit not all women can pull off short hair, but I have one name who can...HALLE BERRY!  I think she looks sexier with short hair.

1 hour ago, jpaul1 said:

not sure i understood the thing. you mean reality is that most men love long haired girls. personnally i love women who don't remove the hair from their legs. but remind me not to talk about this, if you invite me to one of your parties someday :)

:):):)

22 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Attractive is attractive, short or long hair.  I'll admit not all women can pull off short hair, but I have one name who can...HALLE BERRY!  I think she looks sexier with short hair.

She is a beautiful woman, for sure.  

4F1DD442-A13B-4A40-B21F-29C77CA153F2.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Imagine Caitlin with long hair, she would look even more attractive. I don't know why women go for the short hair look, it make them look less feminine. 

Take Demi Moore in "Ghost" for instance then look at how more beautiful she looks in "Disclosure"

It all depends, at least to me, on their facial structure. Cheekbone lines, nose, jaw...all that stuff. To say there's one fixed answer is foolish. Some women have faces that shine with longer hair, while others don't. Sheena's face structure is perfect for short hair, while Lynda Carter's is accented perfectly by long hair. I always through Olivia Brown looked better with her hair down like she had it in the later seasons because it went perfectly with her face. Short hair made her, IMO, look more like a schoolgirl or something, while long hair gave her class and a quiet beauty.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Nah...sheena with short hair is perfect...

Okaaaaaaay....if sheena easton was bald...i wouldnt care 

• Haha 1