Whos your hottest Vice Chic

JustAnotherViceCop

Caitlin is really beautiful in some shots of MV. I will try to share some of those soon. Maybe it will help me to get over the lack of interest in that whole saga. :) 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 5:45 PM, Dadrian said:

Caitlin is really beautiful in some shots of MV. I will try to share some of those soon. Maybe it will help me to get over the lack of interest in that whole saga. :) 

She was scrumptious in the limo scene of Rock and a Hard Place.

hardrock16.jpg.c21748030ebac200f63ea5f896b7b57d.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/28/2020 at 7:45 PM, Dadrian said:

But i think the caitlin episodes are good. Much better than the amnesia trilogy.

• Like 1

It's just in the eye of the beholder.  Caitlin does nothing for me but wouldn't kick her out, as they say.  Just think what a big hit that series would have been if Sonny had married Gina.  She already had a fan following by the time the Caitlin series began.  As long as Gina didn't die, of course.

Edited by miamijimf

This girl.

made-for-0033.jpg

:happy:

• Like 4

On 3/8/2020 at 9:39 PM, miamijimf said:

It's just in the eye of the beholder.  Caitlin does nothing for me but wouldn't kick her out, as they say.  Just think what a big hit that series would have been if Sonny had married Gina.  She already had a fan following by the time the Caitlin series began.  As long as Gina didn't die, of course.

I would have stopped watching.

1 hour ago, Robbie C. said:

I would have stopped watching.

If Sonny had married Gina would you stop watching? I agree. It would be too obvious. Too predictable. Too boring.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

If Sonny had married Gina would you stop watching? I agree. It would be too obvious. Too predictable. Too boring.

Very much so.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:06 PM, Mr. Calderon said:

It would have been wise if him to have stayed single.

The whole marriage thing was forced and a rating booster.

Edited by RedDragon86

If Sonny had to marry with Gina, it should be in the final season.  But the idea of keep him alone was the right one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

If Sonny had to marry with Gina, it should be in the final season.  But the idea of keep him alone was the right one.

The thing with Sonny was when we first got to know him we learnt that marriage clearly didn't suit his lifestyle, it wasn't for him. The odd fling now and again and focusing on being a vice detective was a better fit for him.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

The thing with Sonny was when we first got to know him we learnt that marriage clearly didn't suit his lifestyle, it wasn't for him. The odd fling now and again and focusing on being a vice detective was a better fit for him.

I have to agree.  Although I have a thing for Sonny and Gina together and always wanted that to happen before the show's end, I don't believe he was one that would be able to enjoy living a "normal" family life.  It would not have worked for the long run unless one or both of them (and primarily Sonny) was able to completely change their work and the way they allocated their time and energies.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:26 AM, RedDragon86 said:

This girl.

made-for-0033.jpg

:happy:

Hey, that's cousin Larry from Perfect Strangers in the background.

Nancy Valen:

MV5BYjMxYWI0ZGMtYTRmNS00Mzc1LWJjZDAtMDRl

tumblr_naf78se1Ro1qe3hdio1_500.png

2nd pic isn't as good, but those who know this show well enough remember her as the hooker that asks Sonny for a light in "The Great McCarthy" episode. The first pic is from "The Home Invaders", and for all I know she might actually be playing the same character. I first saw her on an episode of "Saved by the Bell" and it might've been the first time I got butterflies in my stomach for an actress that WASN'T Tiffany Amber Thiessen lol. I was probably about 7 at the time. Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper from "The Wonder Years") was my other big crush back then. Even now as a adult I still prefer brunettes over blondes and I think these ladies are the reason why.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

The chick from the opening shot of Junk Love at the start of the episode was gorgeous. 

Can't find any photos of her. If anyone has please post. It would add a lot to this thread.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

On 4/1/2020 at 1:32 PM, Tommy Vercetti said:

The chick from the opening shot of Junk Love at the start of the episode was gorgeous. 

Can't find any photos of her. If anyone has please post. It would add a lot to this thread.

1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1