How did your Miami Vice obsession begin?

BunMVO

My obsession started in “real time.”  I was also a freshman in High School when Vice first aired.  I was already into cop shows, (my Dad was a cop for 30 years, my grandfather was a reserve and Civil Defense Block Warden, even my great-grandfather was a Carabinieri in Italy), so it was definitely in my blood.

The music and fashion of the show and the 80’s WAS my high school experience.  I (and lots of my friends) dressed like Crockett and Tubbs on a daily basis:  wearing white linen blazers over pastel henly’s and muscle shirts, loafers with no socks, Wayfarers, etc.  More like Tubbs when it was time to be a bit more formal for a Homecoming Dance or Senior Ball.  (A lot like Tubbs actually.  Although we did add a few bolo ties as well.)   The music played constantly on our Kenwood auto-reverse tapedecks, blaring from those sweet Pioneer 6x9 speakers cut into the rear decks of our muscle cars.  (Mine was a white 1964 Falcon Sprint hardtop, with the 260 V8.)

I remember going to a Dance on the Bay my Junior year, so 1986.  Height of Vice mania.  EVERYONE was dressed like Vice.  They literally (in the literal meaning of the word) could have filmed an episode right there on the docks without any need for extras or a costume department!  Some of us even had those Enter-Tec battery powered squirt guns that looked almost exactly like mini-Uzi’s and Tec-9’s in our cars and had a little car-chase shoot-out in one of the parking lots.  (So lucky we weren’t arrested or shot.). We tried to bring them on the boat, but the chaperones would not let us.  Probably for the better.  (I’ve posted some pics from back then on here.  So fun...)

Even in college when I got into harder music and into the early 90’s when the band I was in was gigging on the local scene with Green Day, Primus, Psychofunkapus, etc., Vice and 80’s music was still my guilty pleasure.

When I became a cop in ‘94, first thing I bought was a Galco Miami Classic shoulder holster for my Sig 226.  Then a bunch of sport coats.  Discovered pretty quickly that outside of the Hollywood magic, shoulder holsters and full-sized pistols aren’t a great combination for off-duty/CCW for a number of reasons.  (But I still kept the holster, and still have a couple for smaller guns and black tie.). But man it felt cool the first few hours!

The nostalgia for it stayed throughout the years.  When I made Detective the first time, we were a pretty formally dressed Unit, so I dressed in a combination of the Brosnan Bond with a little Tony Soprano thrown in.  But anytime there was a business casual day or detail, I went with Blazer and pastel polo shirt.  (Had to have a collar.  Had to wear socks.)  Same when I made Detective at my second agency.  Wayfarers all the way.  And the music/soundtrack was always in the car.  Always.   Doing night-time surveillance and tails with “In the Air Tonight” playing on a DiscMan wired into a cassette deck or later through an IPod never got old.  Never.

I admit, there were a few years when I was out and working in the private sector where Vice dropped off the radar.  Then when I went back in as a D.A. Inspector, at first it was homage to Harry Callahan with tweeds and slacks along with the Bond-like suits.  (Dirty Harry and Magnum Force were filmed in the building I worked in.)  But then working a case late one clear night and driving down the Embarcadero with the palm trees and neon of the waterfront restaurants, “Crockett’s Theme” started playing in my head...

THEN it was back with a VENGEANCE.  My hair got longer.  I shaved less.  Black sport coat, silver slacks, light blue shirt.  Silver/grey sport coat, black slacks, pale purple shirt.  Pale tan suit with blue or white shirt.  (Still had to wear a tie, but always loose and often came off when out in the field.). And either some vintage tortoise-shell Wayfarers I still had from the 90’s or my actual black one’s from high school.
Answered the cell phone with a gravelly “Yeah?”   Smith and Wesson Bodyguard J-frame in the ankle holster.  

During my assignment to our CSU Crime Strategies Unit), my partner was African-American and a very sharp dresser.  (Played a mean sax as well.)   When we would be out in the Field, at least once a day someone on the street would call us “Crockett and Tubbs.”  I LOVED it.  Always “made my day.”   Him not so much.  But he would always laugh and ask why he had to be Tubbs.  

Since what I hope will be the last retirement in 2017, I have been full-boat overboard into it.  In the last 3 years I’ve re-watched the entire series twice, and still re-watch favorite episodes.  With 20+ years on the job behind me, I really see how much they got right in the show even for all the ‘80’s camp.  There are just those little details they nailed, those parts of the relationships they got perfect.  (See my previous write-up on “Out Where the Buses don’t Run.”)

If it over 60 degrees , I’m always dressed in some form of throw-back/homage.  Hair is longer now than Sonny’s ever was, and the goatee has replaced the stubble, but the Wayfarers never leave my face.  Any the convertible I just bought was special ordered from the factory with black paint, tan interior, and bright silver wheels.   Not a Daytona, but as close as I’m going to get at this point I’m my life.  And it is probably faster than just about any Daytona out there anyway...  Well, maybe not Big Sarge’s but close I’ll bet!

And of course, THIS FORUM has kept it alive and sooo healthy!!!    Thanks so much to those who created it, moderate it, and contribute.

Because of us, the Obsession will never die!

Edited by Marco Falcone
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, summer84 said:

All of the Vice squad characters are great. I have mentioned before, that Gina /Saundra is my favorite Vice actress. 

Yes I thought so.:done:

2 hours ago, Marco Falcone said:

Even in college when I got into harder music and into the early 90’s when the band I was in was gigging on the local scene with Green Day, Primus, Psychofunkapus, etc., Vice and 80’s music was still my guilty pleasure

Damn!  I saw Psychefunkabus and Green Day at Berkeley Square Halloween weekend in '92.  Maybe you were there?  I was finishing up college here in SoCal and went to visit a girl I knew from high school.  I remember I didn't have Friday classes so I drove up the night before and we went the next day.  We went to Halloween in the Castro on Saturday.  It was nuts!  The next year I met my future wife and we did Halloween in IV at UC Santa Barbara where she was attending.  Also crazy nuts!  Man, that brings back some wild memories.  I swear my high school friend's brother was SFPD too.  Small world!   My wife and I are staying in J-Town then North Beach the first week in August. 

1 hour ago, pahonu said:

Damn!  I saw Psychefunkabus and Green Day at Berkeley Square Halloween weekend in '92.  Maybe you were there?  I was finishing up college here in SoCal and went to visit a girl I knew from high school.  I remember I didn't have Friday classes so I drove up the night before and we went the next day.  We went to Halloween in the Castro on Saturday.  It was nuts!  The next year I met my future wife and we did Halloween in IV at UC Santa Barbara where she was attending.  Also crazy nuts!  Man, that brings back some wild memories.  I swear my high school friend's brother was SFPD too.  Small world!   My wife and I are staying in J-Town then North Beach the first week in August. 

Our band was called Pauls God.  (Already named when I auditioned/picked as the drummer.)  We were a”Chili-Pepper-esque” thrash/funk band with a little extra punk mixed in.  Had a three-piece horn section for a while, then a digital sampling/keyboardist when we started getting harder/grungier.  

We did play with Green Day at Berkeley Square, and once at Gilman St.  Don’t think it was Halloween though.  (I actually left the band in Fall of ‘92 to finish up the Fire Academy and an EMT course.)  This was before they released Dookie.  But as I’m sure you remember, they were crazy good/tight even in the early Gilman days.  

We played a couple of times with the Deli Creeps when Buckethead was playing guitar for them at the Square.  He was a tripper even backstage.  Also got to play with the Offspring, Helen Keller Plaid, and the Hated at Gilman.  

Our first show was opening for Primus at the Stone on Broadway in SF.  Played there and the Omni in Oakland with Psychofunkapus, Limbomaniacs, Smoking Section, Mary’s Danish, 24-7 Spyz, and a bunch of other bands.

Those were really good times.  I still have the issue of BAM magazine with our photo and review in it sitting in my safe.  They said they would be surprised if we weren’t signed before the end of the year.  Almost 30 years later and still waiting...  Oh well.

Not SFPD though.  Worked for a PD and then a Sheriff’s Office before going to the D.A’s Office Investigations Bureau in the City.  I do know and worked with a bunch of SFPD.  Great people!

North Beach in August will be really nice.  If you get a chance and the weather is nice, take a night-time cruise across the Bay Bridge out to Treasure Island.  Great views of the City from there.  They the drive back into SF on the bridge is really great.  Then head down and roll north on the Embarcadero from South Beach.   It’s as big-city-Vicey as you can get in the Bay Area.  

Hard to pick a playlist for a drive like that.  Do you go late 80’s/early 90’s Cali thrash-funk/punk, or Vice?  Or maybe a little of both?  Suicidal Tendencies were on the show after all.  “Free Verse” if I recall. 

Rock drummer to cop back to rock drummer.  Funny how the arc actually “arcs” sometimes.

15 hours ago, Marco Falcone said:

Our band was called Pauls God.  (Already named when I auditioned/picked as the drummer.)  We were a”Chili-Pepper-esque” thrash/funk band with a little extra punk mixed in.  Had a three-piece horn section for a while, then a digital sampling/keyboardist when we started getting harder/grungier.  

We did play with Green Day at Berkeley Square, and once at Gilman St.  Don’t think it was Halloween though.  (I actually left the band in Fall of ‘92 to finish up the Fire Academy and an EMT course.)  This was before they released Dookie.  But as I’m sure you remember, they were crazy good/tight even in the early Gilman days.  

We played a couple of times with the Deli Creeps when Buckethead was playing guitar for them at the Square.  He was a tripper even backstage.  Also got to play with the Offspring, Helen Keller Plaid, and the Hated at Gilman.  

Our first show was opening for Primus at the Stone on Broadway in SF.  Played there and the Omni in Oakland with Psychofunkapus, Limbomaniacs, Smoking Section, Mary’s Danish, 24-7 Spyz, and a bunch of other bands.

Those were really good times.  I still have the issue of BAM magazine with our photo and review in it sitting in my safe.  They said they would be surprised if we weren’t signed before the end of the year.  Almost 30 years later and still waiting...  Oh well.

Not SFPD though.  Worked for a PD and then a Sheriff’s Office before going to the D.A’s Office Investigations Bureau in the City.  I do know and worked with a bunch of SFPD.  Great people!

North Beach in August will be really nice.  If you get a chance and the weather is nice, take a night-time cruise across the Bay Bridge out to Treasure Island.  Great views of the City from there.  They the drive back into SF on the bridge is really great.  Then head down and roll north on the Embarcadero from South Beach.   It’s as big-city-Vicey as you can get in the Bay Area.  

Hard to pick a playlist for a drive like that.  Do you go late 80’s/early 90’s Cali thrash-funk/punk, or Vice?  Or maybe a little of both?  Suicidal Tendencies were on the show after all.  “Free Verse” if I recall. 

Rock drummer to cop back to rock drummer.  Funny how the arc actually “arcs” sometimes.

Great post and information - I was in SF a while this year. It’s an amazing city.

Don't know if I have an obsession or not, Lol. The car started it ,then the music and the fashion. They were the coolest on TV. The whole cast ,Locations, stories just clicked. Couldn't wait till every Friday at 10 pm.

IMG_1553.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

Edited by VICE365
  • Like 6

21 hours ago, Marco Falcone said:

So much of the music industry is timing.  Incredible musicians often times never get a break.  Good luck with the music now.   

I wasn't too familiar with any of the bands in the bay Area at that time.  I just went with my friend to have a good time, and we did, for sure.  Funny you brought up The Offspring.  I had just bought Ignition when it was released and listened to it on the drive up.  This was before they hit it big with Smash.  I also remember listening to Bad Religion and Social D.  I didn't know Green Day at all, like you said, it was before Dookie, but I started keeping an eye on them.  I introduced my wife, girlfriend at the time, and she still loves them both.  The Offspring are her favorite and we've seen them many, many times since, and Green Day quite a few times as well.  Wasn't Rancid from up your way too? 

Thanks for the suggestion about Treasure Island.  I've been across the Bay Bridge many times, but I don't recall doing it at night.

Vice365:  Awesome photo wall.  Love the Daytona.  LOVE IT.  Might be my all-time favorite movie/TV car...

After about 10 seconds of thought-battle between the Aston-Martin DB-5 and the Daytona...  Yeah the Daytona, by the width of shoulder holster strap.  

Do you still have one?

Pahonu:  Rancid were great!  Never played with them, but from the Bay Area.  They formed from ashes of Operation Ivy.  (Got to see them once.  Amazing.)   And Social Distortion!  “Story of my Life” was pretty much the story of my life in High School.  At least the first verse.  Never the jock or student government type.  By my senior year we were playing parties and such.  Man, GOOD STUFF!

And if you can and the weather is clear, definitely make the time drive out to Treasure Island at night.  Park down by the water’s edge.  The view of SF is worth it.  And the drive back in is just great.  You are on the top deck so the view of the City is awesome.  Especially with the right soundtrack.

Thanks yes still have it , Check out post here in this group the difference between McBurnie vs Roberts and Rowley for the latest photos.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:07 AM, Tom said:

Started watching as a high school kid end of 1986 when the pilot aired in my country. And it blew us away. I remember that every Tuesday morning (EPS aired on Monday night) we were discussing in school which songs were used. Specifically I recall the day that "Out where the buses don't run" was on as we all had bought the Dire Straits album. One year later when last season 2 episodes aired, I bought my first VCR and recorded every episode. Beginning of 90s shortly after series end, I spent one year in Miami as part of a student exchange and hunted down locations in my spare time. Watching VICE today lets me realize that it is still way ahead of many other series in cinematography, music and style and undoubtedly THE revolutionary series for TV of all time. Show someone who doesn't know VICE the "In the air tonight " sequence and tell him that was 1984 and the reaction will speak for itself. Many young fans here are younger than the series and they find it groundbreaking despite lots of competitive contemporary programs!

You hit it on the head with that last bit. Many call it kitsch/cheesy/whatever, they can say what they want, I think it blows all competition out of the water. I mean, I can’t think of any modern series that could be considered “revolutionary” or redefine cool and really pop culture itself the way Miami Vice did. There are some good series out there today, but nothing quite like our beloved series.

On 7/16/2018 at 1:00 PM, Marco Falcone said:

My obsession started in “real time.”  I was also a freshman in High School when Vice first aired.  I was already into cop shows, (my Dad was a cop for 30 years, my grandfather was a reserve and Civil Defense Block Warden, even my great-grandfather was a Carabinieri in Italy), so it was definitely in my blood.

The music and fashion of the show and the 80’s WAS my high school experience.  I (and lots of my friends) dressed like Crockett and Tubbs on a daily basis:  wearing white linen blazers over pastel henly’s and muscle shirts, loafers with no socks, Wayfarers, etc.  More like Tubbs when it was time to be a bit more formal for a Homecoming Dance or Senior Ball.  (A lot like Tubbs actually.  Although we did add a few bolo ties as well.)   The music played constantly on our Kenwood auto-reverse tapedecks, blaring from those sweet Pioneer 6x9 speakers cut into the rear decks of our muscle cars.  (Mine was a white 1964 Falcon Sprint hardtop, with the 260 V8.)

I remember going to a Dance on the Bay my Junior year, so 1986.  Height of Vice mania.  EVERYONE was dressed like Vice.  They literally (in the literal meaning of the word) could have filmed an episode right there on the docks without any need for extras or a costume department!  Some of us even had those Enter-Tec battery powered squirt guns that looked almost exactly like mini-Uzi’s and Tec-9’s in our cars and had a little car-chase shoot-out in one of the parking lots.  (So lucky we weren’t arrested or shot.). We tried to bring them on the boat, but the chaperones would not let us.  Probably for the better.  (I’ve posted some pics from back then on here.  So fun...)

Even in college when I got into harder music and into the early 90’s when the band I was in was gigging on the local scene with Green Day, Primus, Psychofunkapus, etc., Vice and 80’s music was still my guilty pleasure.

When I became a cop in ‘94, first thing I bought was a Galco Miami Classic shoulder holster for my Sig 226.  Then a bunch of sport coats.  Discovered pretty quickly that outside of the Hollywood magic, shoulder holsters and full-sized pistols aren’t a great combination for off-duty/CCW for a number of reasons.  (But I still kept the holster, and still have a couple for smaller guns and black tie.). But man it felt cool the first few hours!

The nostalgia for it stayed throughout the years.  When I made Detective the first time, we were a pretty formally dressed Unit, so I dressed in a combination of the Brosnan Bond with a little Tony Soprano thrown in.  But anytime there was a business casual day or detail, I went with Blazer and pastel polo shirt.  (Had to have a collar.  Had to wear socks.)  Same when I made Detective at my second agency.  Wayfarers all the way.  And the music/soundtrack was always in the car.  Always.   Doing night-time surveillance and tails with “In the Air Tonight” playing on a DiscMan wired into a cassette deck or later through an IPod never got old.  Never.

I admit, there were a few years when I was out and working in the private sector where Vice dropped off the radar.  Then when I went back in as a D.A. Inspector, at first it was homage to Harry Callahan with tweeds and slacks along with the Bond-like suits.  (Dirty Harry and Magnum Force were filmed in the building I worked in.)  But then working a case late one clear night and driving down the Embarcadero with the palm trees and neon of the waterfront restaurants, “Crockett’s Theme” started playing in my head...

THEN it was back with a VENGEANCE.  My hair got longer.  I shaved less.  Black sport coat, silver slacks, light blue shirt.  Silver/grey sport coat, black slacks, pale purple shirt.  Pale tan suit with blue or white shirt.  (Still had to wear a tie, but always loose and often came off when out in the field.). And either some vintage tortoise-shell Wayfarers I still had from the 90’s or my actual black one’s from high school.
Answered the cell phone with a gravelly “Yeah?”   Smith and Wesson Bodyguard J-frame in the ankle holster.  

During my assignment to our CSU Crime Strategies Unit), my partner was African-American and a very sharp dresser.  (Played a mean sax as well.)   When we would be out in the Field, at least once a day someone on the street would call us “Crockett and Tubbs.”  I LOVED it.  Always “made my day.”   Him not so much.  But he would always laugh and ask why he had to be Tubbs.  

Since what I hope will be the last retirement in 2017, I have been full-boat overboard into it.  In the last 3 years I’ve re-watched the entire series twice, and still re-watch favorite episodes.  With 20+ years on the job behind me, I really see how much they got right in the show even for all the ‘80’s camp.  There are just those little details they nailed, those parts of the relationships they got perfect.  (See my previous write-up on “Out Where the Buses don’t Run.”)

If it over 60 degrees , I’m always dressed in some form of throw-back/homage.  Hair is longer now than Sonny’s ever was, and the goatee has replaced the stubble, but the Wayfarers never leave my face.  Any the convertible I just bought was special ordered from the factory with black paint, tan interior, and bright silver wheels.   Not a Daytona, but as close as I’m going to get at this point I’m my life.  And it is probably faster than just about any Daytona out there anyway...  Well, maybe not Big Sarge’s but close I’ll bet!

And of course, THIS FORUM has kept it alive and sooo healthy!!!    Thanks so much to those who created it, moderate it, and contribute.

Because of us, the Obsession will never die!

I absolutely LOVE this reply. Some of the best, most interesting and insightful stuff I’ve read in ages. That’s amazing you were part of it so closely. I mean, it really helped to mold you, as it has been me, in my aimless youth. Great anecdotes, and I had to chuckle when you said your black partner would get upset and ask why he had to be Tubbs! xD

If memory serves MV aired from autumn ’86 on my neck of the woods with Heart of darkness. Prior that summer the pilot was available from video rental stores. I was hooked. Daytona, Bren Ten, coolest wardrope ever, Lucky Strikes, Ray Bans and Patou.

I was 18 getting ready for military service and embraced the show fully. Taped all the episodes, actually I bought a recorder just because I needed to watch the pilot and later tape the show when it run ;)

Don’t have the Daytona or Bren Ten but still consider MV as the best show ever

-J

• 3 weeks later...

Around 1989/1990, when I was 10 and it was season four airing at that time here in Finland. I just loved it and taped episodes with VCR.. Although, I remember thinking that some episodes sucked so badly that I just taped next episode over it:o I remember a one instance my mum watching MV.. I was around 8 at the time and years later while watching reruns I discovered it was episode "Bought and paid for". I spent my money on Miami Vice bubble gum / merchandise. I still got all the stickers and everything. In early 90's MV was still on air here and and DJ visited Finland twice in 1990 and it was pure circus:balloon:!.. funny how clearly it's all in my mind considering how young I was. I really wanted to go seeing him.. but it was not possible. Luckly I met DJ in 2006.

Edited by White Ferrari
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, White Ferrari said:

Around 1989/1990, when I was 10 and it was season four airing at that time here in Finland. I just loved it and taped episodes with VCR.. Although, I remember thinking that some episodes sucked so badly that I just taped next episode over it:o I remember a one instance my mum watching MV.. I was around 8 at the time and years later while watching reruns I discovered it was episode "Bought and paid for". I spent my money on Miami Vice bubble gum / merchandise. I still got all the stickers and everything. In early 90's MV was still on air here and and DJ visited Finland twice in 1990 and it was pure circus:balloon:!.. funny how clearly it's all in my mind considering how young I was. I really wanted to go seeing him.. but it was not possible. Luckly I met DJ in 2006.

That's really cool! How was the experience meeting DJ? 

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2018 at 9:14 PM, VICE365 said:

Don't know if I have an obsession or not, Lol. The car started it ,then the music and the fashion. They were the coolest on TV. The whole cast ,Locations, stories just clicked. Couldn't wait till every Friday at 10 pm.

IMG_1553.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

Just great!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, summer84 said:

I met Don Johnson at a screening of his tv movie "Word of Honor" in NYC, December 2003.:hippie:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, White Ferrari said:

Another Finn, cool!

How was your meet with DJ? I was in Lahti and met/saw DJ there. Well, in practise I drove my Lancia down and queued 45 min. for an autograph. My girlfriend was not impressed but did marry me later ;)

-J

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Matt5 said:

I met Don Johnson at a screening of his tv movie "Word of Honor" in NYC, December 2003.:hippie:

Awesome! How was it, did you get an autograph? 

Edited by summer84

My obsession started from day one as I watched the show from the first night it aired. (I hated Dallas)

When I saw "The Great McCarthy" (season one episode eight) I fell in love with the boat and decided back then I would someday own that boat. It only took me 20 years, but I found one and bought it. I have owned it for over a dozen years now and still enjoy it immensely!

I have been looking for a Daytona for over a decade but have only found junk or overpriced candy! I thought I was close to a deal back in April of this year and it turned out to be a scam! Still looking and hope to get a Daytona in the next year or so.

This is a picture of me in the bay near my Marina taken from the flybridge of my buddy's boat next to me. Taking out some ladies for a ride from Texas visiting Niagara

Pam1.jpg

Edited by Stinger390X
  • Like 3

On 8/8/2018 at 3:32 PM, summer84 said:

I was at the London's Piccadilly Theater and Don was part of the cast of Guys and Dolls. After show I met him at the dark back alley (just like scene in Miami Vice:D) and we had a short conversation and he was really cool,  nice and funny. After that I was running like crazy in London night couldn't believe what just had happened:dance2:

I have signed picture vinyl to share with you guys!

• Like 2

Good topic.

I'm reposting my comment from a similar topic: Who introduced you to Miami Vice? 

I was living in Miami during the show's filming and watched it initially because I was curious to see how my hometown was portrayed on National TV.  I got hooked because I liked the characters, the action, music etc.  I also enjoyed recognizing familiar sights and it was neat to have a "Miami Style."  A popular passtime was trying to find the less obvious filming locations.  Everyone I worked with watched it religiously on Fri nights, as did I.  My kids now say I "forced" them to watch it but they exaggerate.  Only one TV in the house in those days.  Years later I met PMT, one of the world's nicest human beings.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2

I had a normal, perfectly healthy love of Vice during the first 3 years of its original NBC airing 1984-7.  My interest in the show was revived around 2001 when TNN started showing reruns.

But the unhealthy obsession didn't start until 2004-5-ish.  RB came on the scene and highlighted some of the major filming locations.  Then the Google Maps satellite program debuted.  Then DanJ and CGlide appeared and they sparked serious discussions about locations.  Since then I've had a "problem", you might say.

• Like 2

vor 8 Stunden schrieb airtommy:

I had a normal, perfectly healthy love of Vice during the first 3 years of its original NBC airing 1984-7.  My interest in the show was revived around 2001 when TNN started showing reruns.

But the unhealthy obsession didn't start until 2004-5-ish.  RB came on the scene and highlighted some of the major filming locations.  Then the Google Maps satellite program debuted.  Then DanJ and CGlide appeared and they sparked serious discussions about locations.  Since then I've had a "problem", you might say.

Thank God for this „unhealthy obsession“! It yielded discovery of many unidentified locations and therefore supported human research considerably! :dance2:

• Like 2