What will the 2020s be like?

BunMVO

Dadrian, i want you to do me a favor. can you come to France, and tell this to the 1M persons that were in the streets yesterday :). coz they"re not thinking exactly the same way as you do :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is an interesting topic.  With the rise of smart phones, smart televisions, smart cars, smart doorbells all of which can be hacked and used to spy on us. We as a human society are getting paranoid about our own safety and privacy. Therefore we continue to make new ways to guard our properties and families and unfortunately track each others behavior and record it.  Cameras everywhere--the banks, the malls, traffic cams, weather cams, police car cams, baby monitors.  We are obsessed with seeing everything.  Unfortunately real privacy is going away.  Sometimes I wonder how we can slow down the introduction of new technology until we are actually mentally ready for it. Don't get me wrong, I am all for any advancement in the medical field to improve the quality of life. We are becoming so depended on technology to run our daily lives that I wonder in the next ten years will we be able to do anything without some device doing it for us.  In general I have to ask is high tech making us dumber??  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

We are becoming so depended on technology to run our daily lives that I wonder in the next ten years will we be able to do anything without some device doing it for us.  In general I have to ask is high tech making us dumber??  

exactly. i was thinking about this too. all this technology is supposed to make our everyday easier. but i wonder if that doesn't make us slaves. all that comfort generates lot of pollution, encourage us to become sedentary. is it really necessary to be connected while you are in your car. i don't know for the other, but personnally i don't give a ... all this needs industry, and pollutes

• Like 2

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

In general I have to ask is high tech making us dumber??  

Absolutely!  The sad thing is, with more ways to keep in touch than ever before, we've never been so alone. I prefer the actual physical presence of a person, not somebody on face time or through a text. Yeah it's great to be able to do this. Incredible even, but to me, nothing can compare to a hug or a handshake.    In a world of high tech, I'm happy to be called a dinosaur.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Absolutely!  The sad thing is, with more ways to keep in touch than ever before, we've never been so alone. I prefer the actual physical presence of a person, not somebody on face time or through a text. Yeah it's great to be able to do this. Incredible even, but to me, nothing can compare to a hug or a handshake.    In a world of high tech, I'm happy to be called a dinosaur.

so true, so true

Guest Booman7736

@IA-SteveB: "For fashion in general, there is so much more out there to see due to electronic media.  It isn't like the old days where you picked up on fashion trends by seeing what peers were wearing at the mall." Nothing has changed. There may be much more out there to see due to the internet, but you can definitely still pick up on the latest trends by simply just going outside and watching for patterns. Even on the internet, you can't escape from anything hipster-related. As a matter of fact, when I was at the Yahoo Mail login page today, there was an image of a blonde chick with a Kardashian-bun and those retro hipster-nerd/Malcolm X glasses that are so popular right now. You even have a trendy hipster-beard yourself. Hipster-beards are all the rage these days ever since Drake started copping one. They've become a Pop-culture reference.

Edited by Booman7736

Eh when it comes to things like these I think of the Doors, the Future is here and the end is always near, what happens happens, however I know if I ever have kids though i am never giving them a god damn phone or letting them near techonology, as it seems more and more that is used to peer pressure people into either doing or seeing things.

and if anything the main thing the world needs to do in the 2020's besides Moonshining for old times sake lol is to deplug and focus on what's going on around them, as that is the main problem with the world, too disconnected and focused on finding fortune and fame instead of just being decent people and using their heads.

and also most importantly the world needs to hold lawmakers accountable to the phrase innocent until proven guilty, and any tech that is made to run off the opposite of that phrase needs to be made illegal for law enforcement use period, as you have a right to face your accuser and prove your case in court and it seems like were begging for a return to the period of the Salem witch trials with tech like the stuff their using in europe and china right now.

and straight up that should have a genevia convention made to ban the use of it period.

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Totally agree with the no phone thing but unfortunately they have become a necessary evil. Much as I hate cell phones, it's more the way people use them that pisses me off. I have one with me all the time but you would never know it. I don't wear it on my belt like some badge of honor.  I keep it on vibrate unless I'm in my home and you will never, baring some emergency, see me talking on it in a restaurant.  People just need to use common sense (which is in short supply) and have a little respect for others around them.  You don't need to carry on a conversation on speaker phone in a restaurant!

• Like 1

Guest Booman7736

@pmconroy: "What even are the 2010s?" "The 2010s are such a strange decade because there is nothing that really defines them. In music and popular culture, there haven't been any definitive things." Nonsense -- We've got PC SJW culture and its backlash, Brexit, the legalization of gay marriage and weed, Dubstep, acoustic Indie/Hipster music (like in those BP Invigorate commercials with the Flash/Go Animate type cartoon design), dramatic echo-y songs by artists like Adele and Hozier, Soundcloud type music, Vaporwave, vaping, e-cigs, dabbing, words like "lit" and slang terms started by memes, fidget spinners, overload of superhero & sci-fi movies and bad reboots, overload of first person shooter games, minimalism in design (like flat logos with a boring text font instead of creative pop art, (like the new Google logo) and boring, hipster-oriented home & building decor with wooden floors and dull, weird colors), etc... "the 2000s bled over into the current decade" No, not really. Some of the songs from back then might still sound current, but there's hardly any 00's culture left over at this point. The 2010's overall is clearly very different from then, especially the fashion.

"Pop culture consists mostly of things like Netflix, iPhones, social media, memes, and other such internet-based stuff." iPhones, social media and memes in general DO NOT define the 2010's... For starters, the iPhone was invented in 2007, and the Early 2010's was just when smartphones became the mainstream, standard cellphone. (Specifically 2011/2012) iPhones don't define a particular decade because they're more than likely gonna be popular for a very long time. Younger generations won't care what decade iPhones became popular because they won't even be old enough to remember seeing flip-phones, sliders and payphones die off. Saying iPhones define the 2010's is like saying the television defines the 1950's just because they became the norm then... The first thing that comes to mind when we hear the word "television" ISN'T the 1950's 'cause the decade was too long ago for the average person today to even be interested in it in the slightest. 

Social media doesn't define the 2010's because it began with MySpace in the 00's and it'll always be around as long as the internet exists. However, you could say that the POPULARITY of social media sites defines a particular decade. The same goes for memes. They began in the 00's as well and memes are just internet-humor and people will always be making internet-humor as long as the internet exists. However, you could list SPECIFIC memes that define the 2010's, like Doge, Sanic, the MLG fad, etc... I don't think Netflix defines the 2010's either, unless it becomes really unpopular in the 2020's...

"Fashion has been in limbo since the turn of the century" That's not true at all. Fashion has changed quite a lot over the years, especially Hip Hop fashion. You just don't pay close enough attention to style and watch for changes and patterns in the world around you. If fashion was still in limbo since the turn of the Century, you'd still see tons of guys walking around in matching outfits from head to toe (like Coogi and Shady LTD., for example https://66.media.tumblr.com/bf655541418fe6a6c35ef657e52a7fae/tumblr_msnqjn61FQ1sh73mqo1_1280.jpg), and oversized clothes like early Soulja Boy https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2c/d3/0e/2cd30e3e566124b1819102c3b3914206.jpg, and Blue's Clues type Caesar cuts or spikey hair and the tips dyed like Reese from MITM... https://images.ladbible.com/thumbnail?type=jpeg&url=http://20.theladbiblegroup.com/s3/content/746d7a4959ca8fe3be98a6d94bab8bc4.png&quality=70&width=720 You rarely see these things nowadays.

And girls with flared low-rise jeans, velour clothing https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7391/9753929891_725f778d3b_b.jpg, medium-sized hoop earrings, a headband and flat-ironed hair with wispy bangs like Clarissa from Clarissa Explains It All: https://imgix.bustle.com/rehost/2016/9/13/ccefd88c-54bf-49d3-b8f3-73ccba563bbc.jpg?w=970&h=546&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70  The fashion today is very noticeably different from the 00's. In fact, you would get ROASTED for copping a lot of the things that are in style these days if you could travel back in time to the Clinton and Bush era... Fashion was no joke back then. Fashion today is very geek-friendly and gender neutral. (Hence skinny jeans for both genders, dork glasses and man-buns) It's a reflection of our current political climate and the rise of 'geek culture' in general. Millennials and Gen Z are mostly just reviving everything that's nerdy, Fresh prince-ish and Grunge-related -- Innocent, lame, not-edgy stuff that parents and strict authority figures would approve of, with the exception of midriff-shirts.

"the jeans and t-shirt status quo (for America) has not changed at all." Um, t-shirts and jeans have been the norm for both genders since the 1970's when women were finally allowed to wear casual men's gear, but I get the jist of what you're saying... You want something other than that to be popular again, like maybe short-sleeved denim shirts, carpenter pants and cargo apparel, etc... "there is no style that defines the 2010s. Hipster fashion does not define this decade either; that would be like saying punk fashion defined the '80s. Just a fringe thing." 

Hipster fashion certainly DOES define the 2010's. Every subculture's dress code ALWAYS eventually becomes the mainstream, standard style for the masses once a major celebrity hops on the bandwagon. Elvis and James Dean popularized the 1950's greaser look, The Beatles popularized the British Invasion look, The Jackson 5 popularized the afro movement and the Disco style, Billy Idol and Michael Jackson popularized the Punk/Glam Rock look, the NWA and 2pac popularized the baggy/saggy ghetto-fab gangster prison style, Avril Lavigne, Drake Bell, Zac Efron from High School Musical, the early Jonas Brothers and The New Boyz popularized the emo/scene style, and last but not least, Drake (the rapper), Rick Ross, Chris Brown and Kreayshawn popularized the hipster-geek style.  

Things like skinny jeans, leggings as pants, Coachella type fashion, faux-vintage apparel, 'vintage' band tees worn as a fashion statement, brown boat shoes w/o socks, plaid/flannel, floral print, keffiyeh scarves in all weather conditions, those Boy George "Karma Chameleon" top hats, BEARDS, big retro hipster-nerd glasses, bowties & suspenders at proms and weddings and undercuts are all mainstream hipster-oriented trends since the Early 2010's. You can't go anywhere online or offline these days without seeing someone or something hipster-related. In fact, less than a week ago when I was on the Yahoo login page, I saw this blonde woman with a Kardashian hairbun and those retro, Malcolm X hipster-nerd glasses that are so popular in the Late 2010's... I get TONS of advertisements with hipsters on them. That's how mainstream the hipster style is. You can even find man-bun hipsters in the hood nowadays, I swear. You know a fashion trend is definitely mainstream when the HOOD finally adopts it...

"Will that happen in the 2020s? Will we get into a World War III?" No. Our President Donald Trump is peaceful and he is on good terms with world leaders like Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin. "Will there be a revolutionary new music style or pop-culture movement that makes it a memorable decade?" Perhaps there will by the Mid - Late 2020's. "Will they be the new "Roaring Twenties?" I highly doubt it, considering most people today don't really know anything about the Roaring Twenties other than the prohibition of liquor, mobsters and flapper women with short hair. Hopefully a 20's revival would inspire more men to go clean-shaven like a news reporter. The most facial hair you'd see on the average young gent in the Early - Mid 20th Century was a mustache. Unlike the hipster 2010's where ugly beards are all the rage, young men actually had CLASS back then when it came to their facial appearance. I'll be glad when hipster beards finally go out of style. They're like the modern-day mullet. Instead of "Business on top, party in the back", it's "Business on the scalp, party on the face" nowadays... The shaved head and beard combo really looks stupid.

"my predictions are:

""Hopefully synthwave and similar genres will continue to grow in popularity." It already made a comeback in the Late 00's and the Early 10's because of Deadmau5 and Owl City, plus we have Dubstep and Vaporwave.

"The US economy will inevitably crash and we will be involved in at least one major war." Well I'm optimistic about our economy and I have faith in our President Donald Trump.

Guest Booman7736

@pmconroy "whites are slated to be extinct in a short amount of time" Baloney. I strongly disagree with that statement and I highly concur with Tommy Vercetti that the 'white genocide' conspiracy is just racist fearmongering. As far as I know, he's right that all (or at least most) European countries are still predominantly white, as well as the USA.

As for the USA, most immigrants who come here are Hispanic, and most Hispanics are technically Caucasian (although not pure) since there are only 3 races of human beings -- Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid. They identify as such based in their physical appearance. After all, their ancestors are from Spain, and Spain is in Europe.

Also, mixed people can choose to identify as white as well if they're about as stereotypically white-looking as Mariah Carey. Furthermore, the USA belongs to the Native American Indians and Western countries are a melting pot. That's just the way it is. If you don't like it, there are indeed plenty of predominantly white countries out there you could move to. 

Also, creating mixed babies isn't white genocide. In fact, 'swirling' can actually benefit the white race. For instance, if a typical black person who's more than 25% European and non-black (like Will Smith) were to have children with a white person, those children will be more than half white. And if the mixed offspring eventually has children with white people as well, THEIR children could officially pass for white based on their physical appearance. Thus, there are more white people in the world, although not pure as the driven snow.

So you see, any non-white person can potentially turn their family white or some other race/ethnicity through their descendants. With all this being said, I conclude that the 'white genocide' conspiracy is just racist, divisive fearmongering. Also, any white person who's worried that the white race will go extinct should have a large family like the Mexicans tend to do. If they don't wanna have a large family, but they potentially CAN, then they shouldn't complain about the white race going extinct, which it really isn't.

I'm even a right-wing Trump supporter, but this white genocide belief is just ridiculous and divisive. I'm surprised you're not a right-wing Trump supporter yourself, despite believing in it. Most people that are paranoid about white genocide are the true white supr3m@c1$t N@z1$... I personally don't find anything wrong with immigration as long as it's legal and they're not from a terrorist country. Western countries are a melting pot, but there are still plenty of countries out there that are almost 100% white.

And one more thing, Donald Trump will definitely get re-elected, Tommy. I only disagree with you on your views on Trump. You've been exposed to too much fake, biased, libtard news and now you have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I don't believe in white genocide. I think it's nonsense. It's already been debunked and the Aut-Right are now calling it 'The Great Replacment'. Whatever.

I don't like Trump or President Albert Spica as I like to call him and I haven't come to this conclusion from the fake news media which I don't even watch. I just believe Trump is a just another puppet like every President since JFK has been. Elmo might as well be President because that's what the President is. A puppet.

I seriously want the subversive left led by Sanders and Warren to be defeated though. It was glorious to see Commie Corbyn defeated in the UK this week. Sanders and Warren next! The commies must be defeated.

Trump can be amusing though. I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXE3Ku-mGrk

- Excuse me. Where's the lobby?
- There is no lobby. You are fake news.

or

- Excuse me. Where's the lobby?
- The lobby, and it's a tremendous lobby. Tremendous. Believe me, is down the hall and to the left. And the hall. It's a tremendous hall. Tremendous. Believe me. Let me just tell you...

• Like 1

Guest Booman7736

@Tommy Vercetti I'm glad to hear you're more woke than most Trump-haters, but how is he a puppet? I don't know what you mean by that... He goes against almost everything that the modern left stands for... And how exactly were all the Presidents after JFK 'puppets' as well?... What defines a true President?

Politics aside, I dislike Trump more for his personality. You have to admit he is inarticulate, crude, crass, boorish etc. He isn't the kind of guy I'd like on a personal level.

Trump is a puppet to the men in the shadows. 

The left aren't actually the biggest problem. They're a huge problem but they aren't the biggest one. 

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 1

Guest Booman7736

@Tommy Vercetti Trump's personality is the #1 thing I like about him. He ruffles people's feathers and I find that entertaining. I don't get how anyone could dislike his personality when he represents the average American male. He speaks to the common man and he's the realest President we'll ever have in our lifetime. With Trump in office, it feels like we're living in a movie.

And I also dig his fashion sense. He's even more stylish than his son Trump Jr., who looks nothing at all like his father and more like a dirty hobo in a suit without a necktie... I'd vote for him if he runs in 2024 after Trump's re-election, but I'm just disappointed that he doesn't have his father's personality and doesn't even dress like he's rich in the slightest... Dye or shave that ugly Billy Mays beard at least...

On 12/15/2019 at 11:43 PM, Booman7736 said:

@pmconroy "whites are slated to be extinct in a short amount of time" Baloney. I strongly disagree with that statement and I highly concur with Tommy Vercetti that the 'white genocide' conspiracy is just racist fearmongering. As far as I know, he's right that all (or at least most) European countries are still predominantly white, as well as the USA.

As for the USA, most immigrants who come here are Hispanic, and most Hispanics are technically Caucasian (although not pure) since there are only 3 races of human beings -- Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid. They identify as such based in their physical appearance. After all, their ancestors are from Spain, and Spain is in Europe.

Also, mixed people can choose to identify as white as well if they're about as stereotypically white-looking as Mariah Carey. Furthermore, the USA belongs to the Native American Indians and Western countries are a melting pot. That's just the way it is. If you don't like it, there are indeed plenty of predominantly white countries out there you could move to. 

Also, creating mixed babies isn't white genocide. In fact, 'swirling' can actually benefit the white race. For instance, if a typical black person who's more than 25% European and non-black (like Will Smith) were to have children with a white person, those children will be more than half white. And if the mixed offspring eventually has children with white people as well, THEIR children could officially pass for white based on their physical appearance. Thus, there are more white people in the world, although not pure as the driven snow.

So you see, any non-white person can potentially turn their family white or some other race/ethnicity through their descendants. With all this being said, I conclude that the 'white genocide' conspiracy is just racist, divisive fearmongering. Also, any white person who's worried that the white race will go extinct should have a large family like the Mexicans tend to do. If they don't wanna have a large family, but they potentially CAN, then they shouldn't complain about the white race going extinct, which it really isn't.

I'm even a right-wing Trump supporter, but this white genocide belief is just ridiculous and divisive. I'm surprised you're not a right-wing Trump supporter yourself, despite believing in it. Most people that are paranoid about white genocide are the true white supr3m@c1$t N@z1$... I personally don't find anything wrong with immigration as long as it's legal and they're not from a terrorist country. Western countries are a melting pot, but there are still plenty of countries out there that are almost 100% white.

And one more thing, Donald Trump will definitely get re-elected, Tommy. I only disagree with you on your views on Trump. You've been exposed to too much fake, biased, libtard news and now you have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I don't appreciate that you decided to revive the politics in this thread but since you have I'll state my thoughts in regard to what you said.

Mainstream news articles are 99% of the time BS, but this article has some validity to it - it explains the trend of the white population in the US at least being on a constant decline with no end in sight. There's some hard data here. Of course, most of the mainstream media celebrates the decline of the worldwide white population. https://theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894

I don't understand your rationale about saying that nonwhite people can make themselves white by breeding with white people. Mixed people are mixed, not one or the other and no amount of "whitewashing" can erase your true ethnicity. And Hispanics CAN be white (if they're of only Spanish-speaking European descent), but Latinos are normally mestizo. Again it doesn't matter that they have some European ancestry. That doesn't make them white. It's not a negative thing, it's just the way genetics work. 

Why is it that every people can have their own interests and it's perfectly fine, but when a white person points out that they are alarmed at the way the very people who founded Western civilization are now disappearing from it that's racist? Blacks have the NAACP. Latinos have La Raza. Asians have their own but I can't think of any right now. Jews have an unlimited number of interest groups and are nearly exempt from any kind of criticism. I think it's good that every group looks out for their own interests. But I will stand up for the interests of the race that created the West and it does not mean I harbor any kind of ill will towards other groups.

You see, we've already seen this problem play out in Europe to a massive degree. Stockholm is now the rape capital of the West. There are no-go areas in London and other European cities that are too hostile for Westerners to step foot in. There are Muslim rape and grooming gangs victimizing not just young boys and girls but people of all ages. And often times these minorities never see the inside of a jail cell for their crimes simply because police are too afraid to prosecute them for fear of being called 'racist'.

The problems that have been arising are too big for me to ignore and you should take a serious look too before you support opening the floodgates to more immigration (which is the absolute minimum we can do). The situation is sadly looking quite hopeless because even if we halted all immigration now, we would have to deal with dwindling white birth vs. death rates and incredibly prolific minority birth vs. death rates. 

Let me ask you this, do you think Japan is racist for being 99% Japanese? Or China? Or South Korea? How about Africa, is Africa "too black" and do they need more diversity? 

I will also venture to guess that you are white and live in a white neighborhood, sheltered from the grim reality of the outside world. Maybe if you went down to the city to see what it's like or if you traveled to a nearly crime-free and incredibly safe city in East Asia like Shanghai, you would see why homogeneity isn't such a terrible thing. I've been to Shanghai twice and I was absolutely blown away by how clean and safe it was. My girlfriend who lives there is an attractive young woman and she never has to think twice about going out alone at night. In any part of the city. Can you think of any place in the West where that is possible? I can't either.

It's clear to me that you're exercising some cognitive dissonance when it comes to these matters. Sure, I voted for Trump too hoping he would do what he promised. He hasn't. How can you support his agenda while ignoring the underlying causes of the problems? Who am I kidding, you're just going to hurl "racist" and "Nazi" just like a leftist would.

Seems like you are a regular member who created an alternate account just to argue with me on this thread and soapbox anonymously.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Do I have to lock this topic?

Ah yes....the reason politics and religion are never a good topic on this forum.

Folks, perhaps we can continue this thread about what the 2020’s will be like minus the politics?

Thanks, the front office, middle management, senior management, all other left out management and a small request from me.  :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Do I have to lock this topic?

Are you only asking that because I've expressed an opinion you disagree with?

6 minutes ago, timm525 said:

Ah yes....the reason politics and religion are never a good topic on this forum.

Folks, perhaps we can continue this thread about what the 2020’s will be like minus the politics?

Thanks, the front office, middle management, senior management, all other left out management and a small request from me.  :)

I would like to continue this discussion minus politics also. I will ask that you lock it if someone brings it up again...

• Administrators

It's not a matter of disagreeing with anything, but when I read a line like this:

42 minutes ago, pmconroy said:

Seems like you are a regular member who created an alternate account just to argue with me on this thread and soapbox anonymously.

This is a peaceful site, and we want it to stay that way. When members start accusing one another that's when it all starts to go downhill.  Read the forum rules again, specifically rule #13.  Religion and politics are never topics that we all agree with. I would like this topic to get back to it's non-political comments. I was actually enjoying it until now.  I'm sure there are plenty of political forums that you can comment on if you feel you must.  

• Like 1

Guest Booman7736

@pmconroy Calm down man, I don't know you at all, nor am I interested in this forum. I've never even heard of Miami Vice, but I dig the concept. This is all new to me. I was just binge-searching people's predictions for the 2020's on Google out of boredom and that's when I stumbled upon this interesting topic. You wanted to know what exactly defines the 2010's and so I signed up just to talk about that because I'm passionate about decadology and stuff like that...

As I read through the rest of the topic, it came to my attention that there were some people who think that the white race is going extinct and I wanted to share my thoughts on that as well since it was brought up. That's all.

Now let me reply to your response and then we'll drop this subject and hopefully go back to talking about decades... This is not an argument, just a civil disagreement. I've got nothing against you. Everyone's entitled to their beliefs. 

For starters, I am not white. I actually happen to be a black guy from Chicago. (I don't like to advertise my racial/ethnic identity and my background so people won't judge me based on that, but you left me no choice since you made a false assumption and wanted to get personal) Although Chicago has a bad rep for its high crime, I come from a nice mixed suburb that's mostly white & Hispanic and about 25% black.

You're right though that I'm kinda sheltered. It's a boring, quiet Christian suburb and crime rarely ever happens here. I feel pretty safe where I live. We even lived in ghetto parts of the city before my family decided to move to the suburbs, and even then, the crime wasn't so bad there (yet) and I rarely ever heard about any black-on-black killings.

I'm a Trump supporter, but immigration just isn't that big of a deal to me personally because it doesn't affect MY city, MY life or anyone I know. I just want immigrants to come to America the legal way, and not from a terrorist country either. I'm sure this is how most fellow Trump-supporters feel about immigration, (at least in the Midwest) but we're a very diverse group and we all have different reasons for liking and supporting him. I mostly just like Donald Trump as a person.

Chicago doesn't really have an immigration problem. The attitude people have towards immigration in my city is different from yours. And I'm not saying immigration SHOULDN'T be halted, if necessary, I'm just not aware of how bad immigration is in some places. I wasn't always a Republican either. I was raised as a Democrat, like most Chicagoans, but I became a Republican Trump-supporter in 2015 as soon as he announced he was running. Immigration is the least of our worries here in Chicago, but I'm certainly not suggesting that I want to open the floodgates for immigration either. I'm just saying that there's good people who come to our country (the USA) legally.

At least Trump's getting the wall built, as promised... At least jobs are coming back and the economy's doing great, as promised... At least he's on good terms with Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un... At least he brought the start of peace between North & South Korea... At least WW3 hasn't broken out under his presidency like the haters thought it would...

Now about the race thing... 

I was just saying mixed people who LOOK totally white can identify as white, and no one would be able to tell that they have black ancestors. This is nothing new. For instance, many white-passing mixed people during the Jim Crow era identified as a white person and lived among them for a better life & opportunities. A mixed person would have to be the grandchild (no less) of a black person who had kids with a white person in order to be able pass and identify as white. 

And most Mestizo Mexicans can and ARE identifying as white based on their physical appearance, although you may not personally consider them white. Thus, the white race is NOT dying out as long as the people taking over the country are identifying as such based on their appearance.

And no, I don't necessarily think it's racist that some countries are almost 100% made up of one race. Like I said earlier, I'm sure there's countries out there that are almost 100% white, like maybe Iceland. And I don't necessarily think it's racist for white people to point out that their kind is disappearing from the West, but I personally just don't think it's worth makung a big fuss over. Especially considering the fact that most of the Hispanic immigrants who come to America are identifying as white people.

Also, America originally belonged to the Native American Indians anyway, not white people. I'm black and I don't care about BLACK genocide either, or any type of ethnic 'genocide'. Nothing against white people, but Western countries are a melting pot and there's bigger things to worry about than the population becoming less Anglo Saxon. There'll always be white people, pure or not.

I apologize for talking about politics and race. It wasn't my intention to debate on that stuff in the first place, but Trump-hate and white genocide was brought up and I just wanted to weigh in. I'm only interested in talking about decadology and the like.

Edited by Booman7736

Who rebuilt Britain after the war?

answer: black immigrants from the Caribbean.

to provide some balance. ever hear of Christy Kinahan and the Kinahan Cartel, Gerry Hutch, "The General" Cahill and John Gilligan? All psychopathic and violent gangsters and drug dealers and all are white men from Ireland. Google the Kinahan/ Hutch feud.

Also, most serial killers are white. Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, John Gacy, Andrei Chikatilo (butcher of Rostov or Rostov Ripper), Richard Trenton Chase (child killer, cannibal, necrophile, blood drinker, organ stealer, multilator), Joachim Kroll (child killer, necrophile, cannibal, pedophile). That's just a few. I could go on and on and on. One more guy: Jimmy Savile.

I'd also point out that I live in Ireland and I travel to Spain, Italy and France ...and I'm still breathing. Europe isn't the Apocalyptic hellhole that the Aut-Right portray it as.

white extinction? You mean less guys like Joseph Stalin and Josef Fritzl? How awful.

You want talk terrorists? How about Brenton Tarrant, Patrick Crusius and Dylann Roof?

Why can't whites be the majority in Europe? Er...whites are the majority in Europe as of right now.

its also ironic that the banner at the top of this website has two black people and two Hispanic people. bored of Stormfront?

to reiterate, I'm not a self hating white. I agree with Bill Hicks' opinion of humanity; we're a virus with shoes.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

• Ferrariman locked this topic
  • Administrators
10 hours ago, Booman7736 said:

@pmconroy Calm down man, I don't know you at all, nor am I interested in this forum. I've never even heard of Miami Vice

Sorry guys, I've heard enough. This discussion, off topic or not,  just does not belong here.   And Booman, since you've never heard of Miami Vice and have no interest in this forum  (your words)  neither do you.   We're done.

• Like 1