Is DJ serious?

miamijimf

12 minutes ago, MennoinSF said:

This is pretty awesome. 

And looks like Vin Diesel is still involved. 

This is awesome! Thank you for posting!

9 hours ago, MennoinSF said:

This is pretty awesome. 

And looks like Vin Diesel is still involved. 

This is the MOST fan style interview with Don and the most simple and down on earth too.

Thank you, buddy!

On 11/22/2019 at 5:13 PM, MennoinSF said:

No real news really. Still working on it/discussing it....

Son of Sonny...hmmm...so Don you brat...were you reading our posts? Hey! Show up! 

• Haha 1

For us fans, it is a good time now. DJ really is all over the place: every talk show, lots of interviews in papers or radio. Good times.

Kind of funny; I dont think his role in Knives Out is that big, but he is milking it out alright. A bit like he did with Django Unchained.  Good for him! Curious where this will lead to, hopefully more high profile roles. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MennoinSF said:

For us fans, it is a good time now. DJ really is all over the place: every talk show, lots of interviews in papers or radio. Good times.

Kind of funny; I dont think his role in Knives Out is that big, but he is milking it out alright. A bit like he did with Django Unchained.  Good for him! Curious where this will lead to, hopefully more high profile roles. 

well...from this video...looks dj wont get a "full time role" again...if we are thinking about a PMT cameo...think again for DJ....

12 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

well...from this video...looks dj wont get a "full time role" again...if we are thinking about a PMT cameo...think again for DJ....

Which, let's face it, is not a big surprise right? I would happily settle for a supporting/guest star role for Don and/or PMT. 

I don't think Don is very bankable as a TV action star with 70 years old, no matter how fit he is looking. He is still 70 years old. 

They would like to generate viewers from the 20-39 age bracket, then a 70 year old star doesn't fit the profile. His son Jesse would...

My God...remembers something like the new Get Smart series...if i remember Don Addams and Barbara Feldon only appears in the begining and in the end...the episode is filled of those new kids shenanigans... LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I can remember someone wrote a storyline about the 'new'  Miami Vice. But I cannot find it anymore...

It surprised me with this very good idea about a new start.

2 hours ago, MennoinSF said:

From MennoinSF...the official Don Johnson´s news investigator!  Thank you!
Though im kinda tired of knives out chat. I waited for the last part talking about vice and nash as always  :)