What are you all doing with your recent downtime?

IA-SteveB

Am 6.2.2021 um 19:00 schrieb Dadrian:

Now go read all @Robbie C.’s fan fic!! :) 

And you could read mine, too, because several of them are translated into english.

Edited by Christine
  • Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 6:56 PM, Vicefan7777 said:

I did it!!  Finally finished reading Winston Churchill's history of World War 2.  I have a real sense of accomplishment after reading 4147 pages.  My wife asked me, "So what are you going to read now?"  Still trying to decide. 

4000 pages that's an amzing achievement pal, congratulations. what about Mein kampf (1500 pages) now :). (i'm talking of the historic interest of course, and nothing else -_-)

cut myself a tendon, while mowing the lawn with the scythe in april too lol. had to go to Bordeaux to be operated. but they did a great job, and everything got back to normal now

22 hours ago, jpaul1 said:

4000 pages that's an amzing achievement pal, congratulations. what about Mein kampf (1500 pages) now :). (i'm talking of the historic interest of course, and nothing else -_-)

cut myself a tendon, while mowing the lawn with the scythe in april too lol. had to go to Bordeaux to be operated. but they did a great job, and everything got back to normal now

I actually tried to read Mein Kampf many years ago.  The ramblings of Hitler was so dull that I quit after less than 100 pages.  However William L. Shirer's book The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich was a fascinating read. 

Glad to read your operation was a success. 

• Thanks 1

i agree M. kampft is full of cr.. But in the same time when you see nowadays populism, it's pretty much the same thing. i mean saying jews are responsible from the syphilis spreading is not far away from saying democrats are satanic paedophiles

Thank for your kind words pal :thumbsup: