SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Multi- orgasmic.... Definitely improves with age and experience : ) less inhibition and more experience : ) I won't give my current record but it's FAB!! ; )

Multi- orgasmic.... Definitely improves with age and experience : ) less inhibition and more experience : ) I won't give my current record but it's FAB!! ; )

Once again Chloe, you've piqued my interest! :happy:

Hahahahaha.... There's something to be said for being slightly older and more 'self' aware : ) Men should most definitely find out what their lady likes, communication and practice is the key, & of course any other bedroom Olympics equipment that may be needed ; ) We British aren't as buttoned up as we would like the world to believe lolOh... & guys...The g spot does exist, patience and perseverance is needed , & sometimes a GPS LOL

Hahahahaha.... There's something to be said for being slightly older and more 'self' aware : ) Men should most definitely find out what their lady likes' date=' communication and practice is the key, & of course any other bedroom Olympics equipment that may be needed ; ) We British aren't as buttoned up as we would like the world to believe lolOh... & guys...The g spot does exist, patience and perseverance is needed , & sometimes a GPS LOL[/quote']Hopefully not, but if someday things go south with you and your guy, come and see me. "I'll take you to places you've never actually been. It'll be a kind of out of body experience". - Tubbs

We British aren't as buttoned up as we would like the world to believe lol

Absolutely true!(Jason... :happy:)But in the immortal words of Madonna's t-shirt... ITALIANS DO IT BETTER :dance:

I came across this show and love it and this song.I know theres two versions of this song but I like this one very much :p

http-~~-//youtu.be/fnCkbKuodYw

I came across this show and love it and this song.I know theres two versions of this song but I like this one very much :p
I loved this series. :dance2:I'm a fan of Canadian productions. :thumbsup:Gale Harold (Brian) was smokin' hot!!! :rauchen::rauchen::rauchen: He was so believable, as Brian (he's actually straight!).

I loved this series. :dance2:I'm a fan of Canadian productions. :thumbsup:Gale Harold (Brian) was smokin' hot!!! :rauchen::rauchen::rauchen: He was so believable' date=' as Brian (he's actually straight!).[/quote']Gale Harold is straight,OMG,when I was watching him I thought he was gay or BI.Your right he's :rauchen::hot: and gorgeous ;)Thats us canadians were a bit wild,well some of us are.

Hopefully not' date=' but if someday things go south with you and your guy, come and see me. "I'll take you to places you've never actually been. It'll be a kind of out of body experience". - Tubbs[/quote']:) well hopefully the gps works

[SIZE=3">

Eingefügtes Bild♥ S U G A R B A B E S ♥.... nice weekend' date=' pals...... :p:p ♥ :[/center']

Oh bluepearl,I would take her and the car home.My stable would be full of cars and I would have a few pretty ladies in my home to have fun with.:p

Oh bluepearl' date='I would take her and the car home.My stable would be full of cars and I would have a few pretty ladies in my home to have fun with.:p[/quote']LOL ! :D:) I have a very vivid imagination how it might looks like...Eingefügtes BildI can only wish you a lot of fun...3.63129325 miles are simply to much to share this party ;):funky::dance2::funky::cheers:

LOL ! :D:) I have a very vivid imagination how it might looks like...Eingefügtes BildI can only wish you a lot of fun...3.63129325 miles are simply to much to share this party ;):funky::dance2::funky::cheers:

I would love to be invited to THOSE kind of parties.

I tried long and hard' date=' :p .......but I just can't see any ocean! :)[/quote']Nor can I juscat but what a view :p

What are you talking about? I can see the Ocean perfectly well. The Ocean can be seen plain as day.

What are you talking about? I can see the Ocean perfectly well. The Ocean can be seen plain as day.

Coop,only a guy would see the ocean or it depends on the type of guy ;)

Coop' date='only a guy would see the ocean or it depends on the type of guy ;)[/quote']I guess so, as I can only see the Ocean.

Try this one Coop::)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6082[/ATTACH]or this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6083[/ATTACH]or this one:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6084[/ATTACH]Can you see the ocean now?:p

post-10471-13892964496069_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892964496312_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892964496747_thumb.jpg

Try this one Coop::)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6082[/ATTACH]or this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6083[/ATTACH]or this one:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6084[/ATTACH]Can you see the ocean now?:p

Ocean? .......What Ocean?? :confused: