SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

http-~~-//youtu.be/eJiJl8G_hO4

This would describe me just naughty Cooper' date='Love this song.listen to it often on my iphone[/quote']Always loved the teaser to "FLORENCE ITALY". :thumbsup::clap: Loved Crockett and Tubbs clothes, the Daytona, the chase, the song....everthing.The actress who played Florence italy sure was fine! :happy:

Always loved the teaser to "FLORENCE ITALY". :thumbsup::clap: Loved Crockett and Tubbs clothes' date=' the Daytona, the chase, the song....everthing.The actress who played Florence italy sure was fine! :happy:[/quote']Cooper,I totally agree with you on this one.Totally love it.The lighting and everything just meshed well.Your other question on pictures,I will get back to you on that one:pYour very very Naughty Guy Cooper:p

http-~~-//youtu.be/eJiJl8G_hO4

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SONG AND CLIP ! :rauchen::rauchen::rauchen:It is stuck in my head and has become one of my top favourite MV songs. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your other question on pictures' date='I will get back to you on that one:pYour very very Naughty Guy Cooper:p[/quote']Guilty as charged. :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5288[/ATTACH]Of course I am not that furry everything is nice and trim :p

most definitely landing strip

Landing strip, or al naturale, both are fine with me.

Your a :cool: guy Cooper' date='not hard to please:thumbsup:[/quote']Nope. Not hard to please at all.