SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Now now boys...good or bad I think us girls like a bit of both depending on whether theres a D in that particular day of the week...;)

I attracted to good and bad boys and if theres a name starting with the letter D then even better.:)

I attracted to good and bad boys and if theres a name starting with the letter D then even better.:)

Good answer! :D:clap:

Cool. Themed rooms to do it in.

At the time did not know there was one with a car in it.I was trying to find pamplet I had on the motel and it had pictures also.They had real fireplaces not gas and free champagne,heart shaped beds and mirrors on the ceilings.Alot of people who got married went there,it was not really a f*** motel compare to others there are

At the time did not know there was one with a car in it.I was trying to find pamplet I had on the motel and it had pictures also.They had real fireplaces not gas and free champagne' date='heart shaped beds and mirrors on the ceilings.Alot of people who got married went there,it was not really a f*** motel compare to others there are[/quote']Did you have fun?Would you do it again?

Did you have fun?Would you do it again?

Did I have fun,yes of course:pIf the motel still excisted yes but it demolished many years ago.There are some chalets up north that are nice I would go there.Its a nice drive into the country.Sorry,still having the effects of drinking half a bottle of champagne this morning.Would I hire a woman again?I have done it once or twice afterwards.Remember something women were not so open in the 80's or 90's being bisexual or even gay.I am not gay because I like men just like to have fun with women sometimes.

Alleycat, Ever notice how on many occations, we are the only two members online usually late night? Just you and me.

Alleycat' date=' Ever notice how on many occations, we are the only two members online usually late night? Just you and me.[/quote']OH YEAH,I NOTICED.Do you believe in fate?I can't really tell you if I do or don't.But yeah,somebody up there telling us something;)You ever want to ask me something that you can't ask here,just PM me

OH YEAH' date='I NOTICED.Do you believe in fate?I can't really tell you if I do or don't.But yeah,somebody up there telling us something;)You ever want to ask me something that you can't ask here,just PM me[/quote']Buy me a drink.

DEFINITELY' date='whats your poison?[/quote']Honestly, I'm a light weight. A beer, or a Kahlua. I can drink a kahlua and cream, or even staight on the rocks.

Honestly' date=' I'm a light weight. A beer, or a Kahlua. I can drink a kahlua and cream, or even staight on the rocks.[/quote']That is :cool: with me, Cooper,For me its Black Jack

That is :cool: with me' date=' Cooper,For me its Black Jack[/quote']When I went to Vegas, when the waitresses offered me free drinks when I gambled, I just took Kahlua straight. 1. It's not watered down2. You get more of the drink, and straight kahlua tastes just fine.Hey, wait a minute, this is the SEX thread.

When I went to Vegas' date=' when the waitresses offered me free drinks when I gambled, I just took Kahlua straight. 1. It's not watered down2. You get more of the drink, and straight kahlua tastes just fine.Hey, wait a minute, this is the SEX thread.[/quote']OOPS!Drinking thread is good for the topic on booze,Don't worry I have done that on the Drinking one for sex.Alcohol=Sex or is it the other way around,well,anyway

OOPS!Drinking thread is good for the topic on booze' date='Don't worry I have done that on the Drinking one for sex.Alcohol=Sex or is it the other way around,well,anyway[/quote']Good point. Alcohol does lead to sex quite often. Very good point.

Callie sings????????:confused:

Arielle Dombasle (born April 27' date=' 1958) is a French-American singer, actress, director and model. Her breakthrough roles were in Éric Rohmer's Pauline at the Beach (1983) and Alain Robbe-Grillet's The Blue Villa (1995). She is best known to American audiences for her appearances on Miami Vice and the 1984 miniseries Lace. She has released eight singles between 1978 and 2011 and seven albums.Source: WikipediaMore than just a pretty face. ;)

Arielle Dombasle (born April 27" data-date=" 1958) is a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French-American"">

French-American singer, actress, director and model. Her breakthrough roles were in Éric Rohmer's Pauline at the Beach (1983) and Alain Robbe-Grillet's The Blue Villa (1995). She is best known to American audiences for her appearances on Miami Vice and the 1984 miniseries Lace. She has released eight singles between 1978 and 2011 and seven albums.Source: WikipediaMore than just a pretty face. ;)

Great info. I didn't know that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5288[/ATTACH]I would have loved to be this cat in Sonny's hands.Getting petted and handled.Of course I am not that furry everything is nice and trim :pWhen I die I want to come back as a cat

post-10210-13892964126851_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5288[/ATTACH]I would have loved to be this cat in Sonny's hands.Getting petted and handled.Of course I am not that furry everything is nice and trim :p

Landing strip?

Cooper' date='the devil is in the detailsTo your question,definitely;)[/quote']:thumbsup: Feel free to send me some pictures to my PM...(you bad girl.) ;)