SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

hmmmmm....sex vs pizza...depends how big the pepperoni is...;)

Bravo Chloe....Bravo. :):clap:What about having sex while eating Pizza??Personally, I'd like to enjoy one at a time.

hmmmmm....sex vs pizza...depends how big the pepperoni is...;)
Bravo Chloe....Bravo. :):clap:What about having sex while eating Pizza??Personally' date=' I'd like to enjoy one at a time.[/quote'][ATTACH=CONFIG]5022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5021[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892963977696_thumb.jpg

post-30-13892963977953_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

:D:D:D:D:D:D[ATTACH=CONFIG]5082[/ATTACH]Something for the men ;)- something for the ladies...:p

OMG,bluepearl,you resurrected this post in a very good way.And yummy in both:D:D

I'm officially calling for a moratorium on all s_x this week (thru Sun.) until we all a) complete at least 3 workouts and b) get our desks *completely clean* (my to-do list is like 100 items long). If anyone completes a workout tomorrow though, I will permit you to go out for ribs as an incentive to carry you through the rest of the week.

I'm officially calling for a moratorium on all s_x this week (thru Sun.) until we all a) complete at least 3 workouts and b) get our desks *completely clean* (my to-do list is like 100 items long). If anyone completes a workout tomorrow though' date=' I will permit you to go out for ribs as an incentive to carry you through the rest of the week.[/quote']OH BOY,thats going to be hard to be good for that long CageyJG.Of Course I am loading up on some alcohol next week so I think I can be good until then,Then its party time :balloon:I will take your offer Cagey,refreshments included.

• 3 weeks later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5264[/ATTACH]This is was a motel I stayed at long time ago its been knocked down and is a empty lot.Had some fun with another woman who I did pay for,she was ok not the greatest though.

post-10210-13892964119185_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5264[/ATTACH]This is was a motel I stayed at long time ago its been knocked down and is a empty lot.Had some fun with another woman who I did pay for' date='she was ok not the greatest though.[/quote']Any videos or polaroids taken to share with me?

Any videos or polaroids taken to share with me?

You,Naughty boy Cooper.At that time I did not take any polaroids or videos but remember that time and what happened.;)

who the heck is the old lady in the box on the right? :D Not THE woman I hope ;)

I already had drank half a bottle of champagne this morning and was trying to find a picture of the inside of that motel since they knocked down the motel a long time ago.And I found this picture of the inside.Don't know who the broad is.But the one I was with was very attractive and not old and then I was in my 20's at the time too.

I already had drank half a bottle of champagne this morning and was trying to find a picture of the inside of that motel since they knocked down the motel a long time ago.And I found this picture of the inside.Don't know who the broad is.But the one I was with was very attractive and not old and then I was in my 20's at the time too.

lol...thank goodness..i was concerned for your lack of taste alleycat hahaha

Any videos or polaroids taken to share with me?

I shocked and appalled that you should ask such a thing Mr C&B...honestly...you being a good boy & everything ;)

I shocked and appalled that you should ask such a thing Mr C&B...honestly...you being a good boy & everything ;)

I am a good boy. A very, VERY good boy I've been told. ;)

chloe,don't worry I have a very good taste like my champagne,cars and other treats so that broad no way.I don't have STUPID written across my face specially if I have to pay for it.If I don't have to pay for I like something attractive also.Cooper being a good boy are we talking about the same one:p

Cooper' date='I think I know what a bad boy you can be:p[/quote']Now now boys...good or bad I think us girls like a bit of both depending on whether theres a D in that particular day of the week...;)