SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

I love brunettes!! My favorite. I love blondes too.Seems to me I like strawberry blonds.I kind of like back hair as well.Dye jobs are fine with me.I like all women.......let's be fair' date=' and realistic.[/quote']BACK hair...good grief Mr C & B...whats come over you!? :eek:

Honestly...its all filth...:)

Not according to a certain songwriter."Sex is natural - sex is goodNot everybody does itBut everybody shouldSex is natural - sex is funSex is best when it’s… One on one"Lyrics by George Michael - "I Want Your Sex"

Not according to a certain songwriter."Sex is natural - sex is goodNot everybody does itBut everybody shouldSex is natural - sex is funSex is best when it’s… One on one"Lyrics by George Michael - "I Want Your Sex"

Very good...just doin my stiff upper lip British bit....if you get my drift...

Wonder what makes it "new"?A good deal at 99 cents - I think :confused: ??Eingefügtes Bild

Like the lyrics in the song in MADE FOR EACH OTHER says, "The best things in life are free". ;)

Giant Boobs Billboard Turns Heads

Giant billboards of women's breasts have been turning heads and causing men to stare in Slovenia. But the giant images are not advertising breast enlargements or shower gel. The billboards are part of the ad campaign for the 28th Biennial of Graphic Arts in Ljubljana. They show a huge pair of boobs in close up covered in soap suds.

WARNING: PHOTOS ARE NSFWhttp://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Giant_boobs_advert_turns_heads&in_article_id=736388&in_page_id=2