SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

DON'T WATCH ON A FULL STOMACH! :eek: :eek: :sick:
What.....the F was that?? :)She is soooo NOT sexy. She and Bea Arthur are two of the most UNsexy women.Reminds me of the old joke, What's the difference between Bea Arthur and an old shoe?You could eat an old shoe. :)Thanks frey for keeping this thread alive! :thumbsup:Don't let it die man.

Considering the number of members who seem to be from Germany, I wondered:"Six of what?":DThat's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Thanks frey for keeping this thread alive! :thumbsup:Don't let it die man.
If it means keeping the thread alive' date=' can I go back to posting potently unsexy photos of women from bygone eras? Like I did about 100 pages ago?...I gotta, no way around it:[img']http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/Frojackus/3213942290_efe672df50.jpgEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIs it just me, or is it getting hot in here?

If it means keeping the thread alive' date=' can I go back to posting potently unsexy photos of women from bygone eras? Like I did about 100 pages ago?Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?[/quote']It's just you. :)Go ahead, keep posting. The photos are actually rather interesting as they are from a bygone era.Thanks Pal, keep this thread alive!

French Safe Sex ad (NSFW)

Can you imagine THAT ad being on U.S. TV?????? :)They'd never allow it. The French are much more open about sex than many other countries.

Did anyone see the Tiger Woods ep of South Park last night?http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267106 (loads slow)Hilarious and spot on!

No. Ever since the South Park movie came out, I rarely watch it anymore. I'll check this out later. Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:Speaking of Tiger, he's going to return for the Masters. I wonder if that's because the membership at Augusta is male only. :DMaybe John Edwards can be his caddy. :dance2:

No. Ever since the South Park movie came out' date=' I rarely watch it anymore. I'll check this out later. Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:Speaking of Tiger, he's going to return for the Masters. I wonder if that's because the membership at Augusta is male only. :DMaybe John Edwards can be his caddy. :dance2:[/quote']John Edwards. :D:D:D

Don't we all?As for Angela Lansbury' date=' I'm just glad that clip wasn't labeled 'bedknobs and broomsticks".:blind:[/quote']dont know if we alle love it ;) but i do :D next topic could be which sex position do you love most :o or practise :p

dont know if we alle love it ;) but i do :D next topic could be which sex position do you love most :o or practise :p

Being it's a family site, I know the owner of the site, and the Administrator doesn't want us to get graphic. Just be careful, have fun, but keep it clean. We have to be respectful of that fact that young people, or children can access this site.So, with that being said, I'll just say, whatever is your favorite, is MY favorite. ;) :thumbsup:Everyone is invited to PM me with any statements, or responses to the question. (ladies only please) ;)

• Administrators
dont know if we alle love it ;) but i do :D next topic could be which sex position do you love most :o or practise :p
Being it's a family site' date=' I know the owner of the site' date=' and the Administrator(s) doesn't want us to get graphic. Just be careful, have fun, but keep it clean. We have to be respectful of that fact that young people, or children can access this site... [/quote']Coop is correct!

guys that was just a little joke' date='no worries please :),im all quiet now[/quote']I said you could PM me with that. :cry:I was so looking forward to reading something naughty on my private PM. :cry::cry:Now I'm sad and depressed...... -Your new tadada boyfriend, COOP

I've been to Trier, Nice place to take a girl for a date. (beautiful town square and there were some awesome Roman ruins around the area.)

omg coop!i didnt wanted to depress you ;) are you 100% you want to read something like this on your pm? :rolleyes:hope you got many respones to the question ;)

I've been to Trier' date=' Nice place to take a girl for a date. (beautiful town square and there were some awesome Roman ruins around the area.)[/quote']and have you taken a girl on a date?:)

omg coop!i didnt wanted to depress you ;) are you 100% you want to read something like this on your pm? :rolleyes:hope you got many respones to the question ;)

Why did you take your nice picture down from your profile?