SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

What makes Pearl's decision to become a mum again even more shocking is that her new boyfriend is her biological grandson, 26-year-old Phil Bailey.

Isn't that the guy that did "Easy Lover" with Phil Collins? ;)

That's better than having sex three times a week with your 72 Y/O GRANDMOTHER!!!!! Ack! Ack! Ack! :eek: :eek: :eek:http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/real-life/article/-/7124792/im-in-love-with-my-grandson-were-having-a-baby

Yeah, I heard about that on a local radio show.Sex three times a week with his grandmother. :eek::p:sick:Disgusting.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah' date=' I heard about that on a local radio show.Sex three times a week with his grandmother. :eek::p:sick:Disgusting.[/quote']You might not want to stick your tongue out like that Coop! ;):D

Unfortunately, the article had been removed already, but it´s enough for me to think about that a grandson could have sex with his grandmother to get sick!

Unfortunately' date=' the article had been removed already, but it´s enough for me to think about that a grandson could have sex with his grandmother to get sick![/quote']The sick thing is that it's a true story. :thumbsdown: GROSS.

Right! That´s really, really sick! The same as if grandfathers, fathers, or brothers rape the girls in their family and tell, that they had only done it because they love the little girl!

• 2 weeks later...
Debrahlee Lorenzana: Fired For Being Too Hot Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Everything about Debrahlee Lorenzana is hot. Even her name sizzles. At five-foot-six and 125 pounds, with soft eyes and flawless bronze skin, she is J.Lo curves meets Jessica Simpson rack meets Audrey Hepburn elegance—a head-turning beauty.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2010-06-01/news/is-this-woman-too-hot-to-work-in-a-bank/

Hoffman & Bateman's Big Screen KissEingefügtes BildWhile at last night's Lakers-Celtics game at Staples Center in L.A., Dustin Hoffman and Jason Bateman shared a tender moment. When the Kiss Cam caught Hoffman on the JumboTron, instead of turning to his wife... the 72-year-old smacked a wet one on Bateman.

• Administrators
Hoffman & Bateman's Big Screen KissEingefügtes BildWhile at last night's Lakers-Celtics game at Staples Center in L.A.' date=' Dustin Hoffman and Jason Bateman shared a tender moment. When the Kiss Cam caught Hoffman on the JumboTron, instead of turning to his wife... the 72-year-old smacked a wet one on Bateman.[/quote']OMG! I have to ask, Why? :sick: