SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Man, in Germany we have a saying that means:"Das geht runter wie Öl!"I don't know if U R understand what it says, but it means like:"It's going down like oil"---> It just means it honours me and feels really good to hear!

Man' date=' in Germany we have a saying that means:"Das geht runter wie Öl!"I don't know if U R understand what it says, but it means like:"It's going down like oil"---> It just means it honours me and feels really good to hear![/quote'] I'm glad you explained it, as I didn't really understand what the meaning was behind the saying. :thumbsup:

But " it's going down like oil" makes also sense in english doen't it?!?Think twice Coop!:)

yep.Hey, this is the SEX thread. Shouldn't we all be posting pictures, or talking about it?Oh well, I created this thread, so, I guess we can do whatever.

Wrong tv show. ;) You're supposed to say' date=' "Whatever Works." :p:D[/quote']:D:D:clap: Pal, you guys are too much! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Holy....Jeeze Coop.Pal, you´ve got some going on here I see :D You´re not realy bashful, ha? :cool:By reading some posts here I had to put on my wayfarer.Now I know where our vice-girl is so busy at the board :DI predict you´ll have all the bands of ladies around you in Paris :DPuh - I´m lucky you left us some sweet and vicy girls in our german forum part. Yesterday I mentioned in a german thread that it might be a good idea for me to invite you to a german user happening in order to get the ladies some -sadly- too short shirts. :D