SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

lol was soll man dazu sagen:thumbsup:

Ich denke, wir können sagen, wir können keine Beiträge zu sexuellen von Bildern. Sie werden zu löschen.Too bad eh? :)Oh well, this is a family site.

Lol! Coop do you use a Translating Programm or do you write it by your own?!? It's sometimes kind of cute how you use the german words!but dont understand me wrong it's very pleasant!:)

Lol! Coop do you use a Translating Programm or do you write it by your own?!? It's sometimes kind of cute how you use the german words!but dont understand me wrong it's very pleasant!:)

Hey, I'm not perfect with my German, but I'm trying. I've noticed some members write English in a cute way too. :)

a girl never tells her secrets :cool:what would work for you ?if i just came over at a party

Actually, the way you look? You'd just simply have to show up! :);)

like sonny just catching the eye :glossy: ok i´d wear my red leather' date='and black dress[/quote']Fantastic! That would do it.

Oh i noticed some kind of romantic moments right here!;)Don't get me wrong Coop... your german ist not perfect, but i always understand what your are trying to say! So you can' be that bad pal.Yeah sure we try to survive here with our great highschool english!:oIt works quiet a bit...By the way: I am thankfull for corrections in my english grammar!

and bunny ears!:) what would you wear' date='if you choose,but hey,its not that easy to get all the attention,a man wants[/quote']It depends on what kind of party it was. I wouldn't mind dressed in a suit like Burnett did (Can't put hair in pony tail, as it's too short. :)).I could just wear a blazer, armani exchange shirt and jeans...

Oh i noticed some kind of romantic moments right here!;)Dont's get me wrong Coop... your german ist not perfect' date=' but i always understand what your are trying to say! So you can' be that bad pal.Yeah sure we try to survive here with our great highschool english!:oIt works quiet a bit...By the way: I am thankfull for corrections in my english grammar![/quote']You made several errors in your English, but really...who cares?? This is not an English class pal, it's a MIAMI VICE fan forum! We're all friends here, and as long as we understand each other, I don't care how someone writes. :thumbsup::thumbsup:MIAMI VICE RULES!

It depends on what kind of party it was. I wouldn't mind dressed in a suit like Burnett did (Can't put hair in pony tail' date=' as it's too short. :)).I could just wear a blazer, armani exchange shirt and jeans...[/quote'] he had many suits,which one?the bunny ears are for the private party

he had many suits' date='which one?the bunny ears are for the private party[/quote']Wow! I don't know....how about the one he's wearing when he takes his girlfriend to bed. ;)As for the bunny ears...:thumbsup::thumbsup::dance2:

We're all friends here' date=' and as long as we understand each other, I don't care how someone writes. :thumbsup::thumbsup:MIAMI VICE RULES![/quote']Damn that's my words brother!I'm sure i do a lot of errors im my english- Sometimes it would be intrerresting to get taught what was wrong in my grammar- but i guess that would lead too far!Like a few years ago an irish friend of me from Dublin visting Berlin told me: Your are talking english like a yankee under the influence of Drungs and Alkohol!That's not really something you wanna to hear... ;-)

Wow! I don't know....how about the one he's wearing when he takes his girlfriend to bed. ;)As for the bunny ears...:thumbsup::thumbsup::dance2:

oh man thats tricky now....you just got me,i really have those bunny ears here beside me,so cute,

Damn that's my words brother!I'm sure i do a lot of errors im my english- Sometimes it would be intrerresting to get taught what was wrong in my grammar- but i guess that would lead too far!Like a few years ago an irish friend of me from Dublin visting Berlin told me: Your are talking english like a yankee under the influence of Drungs and Alkohol!That's not really something you wanna to hear... ;-)

:D:D:D Actually your English is BETTER than a Yankee under the influence. :D:clap:

oh man thats tricky now....you just got me' date='i really have those bunny ears here beside me,so cute,[/quote']Post your picture on MY HAREM with the bunny ears, or the leather.OR, do what everyone does, and wear a blazer, and a t-shirt, or pastel clothing, and post a picture of yourself. :thumbsup: