SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

never watched it.really

Check out one of his videos.But you'll have to go into the "Adult" section of the video store.You don't have a problem with that do you? You seem to be pretty free-thinking. I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Check out one of his videos.But you'll have to go into the "Adult" section of the video store.You don't have a problem with that do you? You seem to be pretty free-thinking. I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised.

well i always get problems with my free thinking,peeps think its too free :) for whatever free your mind

well i always get problems with my free thinking' date='peeps think its too free :) for whatever[/quote']Now you've done it. It just drives me crazy when I hear a girl talk about Peeps.You've heard of all the things you can do in bed w Peeps, right? Eingefügtes Bild"Vicer Peep" - he likes the same brand as Sonny Crockett. Cool pastel purple jacket, too (don't you agree). Coop sent me this picture, as it's the newest acquisition to his "Ultimate Miami Vice Collection". Eingefügtes Bild

lol i want one' date='not the cigarette[/quote']Yes, but you'll need one boy, one girl, 2 Peeps, and one bed.It's the start of the ultimate adventure. And, if Obama can join in to give everyone one of his famed back rubs, then that would top off the night. It would be truly spontanic.

Yes' date=' but you'll need one boy, one girl, 2 Peeps, and one bed.It's the start of the ultmimate adventure.[/quote']or one man and one woman :) after that adventure i want my peep :evil::dance2:

Yes' date=' but you'll need one boy, one girl, 2 Peeps, and one bed.It's the start of the ultimate adventure. And, if Obama can join in to give everyone one of his famed back rubs, then that would top off the night. It would be truly spontanic.[/quote']would be spontanic if doesnt do anything planed,aka the back rub :)only one bed?depends how big it is?

• 2 weeks later...
Banned Lane Bryant Lingerie AdHere's the lingerie commercial that Fox and ABC would not air - banned it outright, or demanded re-edits. Nothing too scandalous in here, unless big round boobs scare you.Right now, I wish I was "Dan" :thumbsup: .http://www.youtube.com/user/lanebryantcurvesEingefügtes BildLane Bryant goes on their own blog to express their outrage. They make some pretty good points, even though they overdo the outrage a bit:http://insidecurve.lanebryant.com/buzz/the-lingerie-commercial-fox-and-abc-didnt-want-it/

Lane Bryant Ad Model Speaks Outhttp://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/banned_ad_ebQ3Py9fhAuT9k4CeFKixI

Brooklyn model Ashley Graham said she was shocked to learn ABC couldn’t handle the beautiful bust she flaunted in a Lane Bryant ad the network said was too hot for TV.“I was very surprised,” the size-16 stunner told The Post yesterday.“The first thing I thought of was Victoria’s Secret commercials, and how they’re just as racy, if not more racy, than Lane Bryant.“[The models are] just a lot smaller than what I am,” said the Nebraska native, a 38D.“[ABC] can’t handle bigger on TV, bigger boobs on a normal-sized woman on TV.”Lane Bryant accused ABC of refusing to air its ad rolling out Cacique, a new line of lingerie, this week during the hit show “Dancing with the Stars.”Lane Bryant believes the network is just turned off by big gals.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/banned_ad_ebQ3Py9fhAuT9k4CeFKixI#ixzz0m1bUVtzs

ABC talking about Racyness? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.Are we talking about the same channel that produced Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy? I think soooooo!:rolleyes:

ABC talking about Racyness? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.Are we talking about the same channel that produced Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy? I think soooooo!:rolleyes:

:):)