SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

coops my bf ;)youre sure you never get such stuff?

Well, my online GF, more than likely, I can get whatever I want if I ask for it. ;)Like that woman Margo in the MIAMI VICE episode DEATH AND THE LADY once said to Crockett, "I've done.....lots of things." ;)

im spontanic

Careful what you say around here. One good spontanic and you'll have all the guys going crazy here.Just look what happened when they were putting up signs at my local mall (just after some chick yelled out that she was spontanic):Eingefügtes Bild

what you mean

Me mean?But ... but ... all my friends tell me that I'm such a nice guy."You're such a nice guy" - they all say. Then I hand each of them a crisp $20 bill, pat them on the butt, and send them on their way.

well i you give that to me' date='then i´ll say the same:dance2:[/quote']Absolutely.Just as soon as I figure out what you said. Is there a translator in the house? I might have just been propositioned, but I don't know it (just my luck), because I don't speak her language (whatever language that might be).

if you pay that sum to me i would say the same about you:funky:

Ok - but first I would need to ask if the same sum were sad' date=' would you have said something to cheer me up, said the sad man. You may have to get in line, as I heard that our own President gives the best back rubs (just look at that reaction):[img']http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/98417092.jpgCould this get any more nonsensical?

You'd be upset too, if the other world leaders were eating ice cream and then you demanded that you wanted your own ice cream, and that it had to be chocolate, with sprinkles too, and in your own bowl and with your SpongeBob SquarePants spoon. "Bring it right now, and make it spontanic," you'd say. We'll make sure that Coop wears his SpongeBob SquarePants apron, as he serves your ice cream. Just promise to get us a photo of him w that apron, K?

You'd be upset too' date=' if the other world leaders were eating ice cream and the you demanded that you wanted your own ice cream, and that it had to be chocolate, with sprinkles too, and in your own bowl and with your SpongeBob SquarePants spoon. "Bring it right now, and make it spontanic," you'd say. We'll make sure that Coop wears his SpongeBob SquarePants apron, as he serves your ice cream. Just promise to get us a photo of him w that apron, K?[/quote']ok i dont know what that spongebob thing is,great if youre a fan ;) of whatever that is

ok i dont know what that spongebob thing is' date='great if youre a fan ;) of whatever that is[/quote']Spongebob?He's sort of a sexual hero here in the states. He's such an incredible performer, that all us American guys feel incredibly inadequate compared to him. The tales of his deeds are truly astounding, and we all have no hope of living up to his sexual accomplishments. We all worship at his altar, and some day hope to come close. But, sadly, we never do. You just can't compare to Spongebob.

Spongebob?He's sort of a sexual hero here in the states. He's such an incredible performer' date=' that all us American guys feel incredibly inadequate compared to him. The tales of his deeds are truly astounding, and we all have no hope of living up to his sexual accomplishments. We all worship at his altar, and some day hope to come close. But, sadly, we never do. You just can't compare to Spongebob.[/quote']:D yeah

:D yeah

No, really.You hadn't heard about him? I thought he was known around the world. When I was in Prague, I could have sworn I saw him on the cover of one of those skin magazines that they sell on the newstands all over the city. At least, it sure looked like him.