SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3803[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3804[/ATTACH]And now for the cherry....

The.....the "cherry"?? :eek:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3805[/ATTACH];) Oh' date=' the anticipation!!![/quote']O.k., she's... eating a cherry. (There's a joke in there somewhere....:))

This headline from yesterday's NY Post might be sex related. I hope Michelle doesn't find out! :dance2::dance2:Eingefügtes Bild

:D:D:D:clap:

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Two of my favorite things...Women and Pizza!

You can combine both!!! It's just a big mess you have to clean up afterwards...:D

You can combine both!!! It's just a big mess you have to clean up afterwards...:D

Luckily, I'm hungry for both. :)

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Two of my favorite things...Women and Pizza!

Haha!!! Why doesn't that pic surprise me, eh! :pCheck out the 'PIZZA' thread....just added to it.

Haha!!! Why doesn't that pic surprise me' date=' eh! :pCheck out the 'PIZZA' thread....just added to it.[/quote']I like women better than pizza, but both are wonderful! :clap:

Do we have an Arielle Dombasle (sp.?) thread anywhere? I found a replacement for her and I need to document this on the right page.

Do we have an Arielle Dombasle (sp.?) thread anywhere? I found a replacement for her and I need to document this on the right page.

I'm not aware of any.You can gladdly post it here if you'd like.

I'm not aware of any.You can gladdly post it here if you'd like.
Thank you' date=' Coop. Well, knowing full well that nobody could [i']replace Arielle, but merely take the reins, (for the new USA Miami Vice series debuting in 2012*) I nominate Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to be the new Arielle. She is the spitting image (a very similar face). There, voila, c'est ci, that's all! I am a gentsklmen, I am not gawking, I am "just sayin'."Eingefügtes Bild*J/k about the new MV series, haha

replace Arielle, but merely take the reins, (for the new USA Miami Vice series debuting in 2012*) I nominate Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to be the new Arielle. She is the spitting image (a very similar face). There, voila, c'est ci, that's all! I am a gentsklmen, I am not gawking, I am "just sayin'."Eingefügtes Bild*J/k about the new MV series, haha

Sounds like a winner to me. She is the chosen one. Agreed! :thumbsup:* Can't wait to see her in the 2011 Vice series.

Thank you' date=' Coop. Well, knowing full well that nobody could [i']replace Arielle, but merely take the reins, (for the new USA Miami Vice series debuting in 2012*) I nominate Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to be the new Arielle. She is the spitting image (a very similar face). There, voila, c'est ci, that's all! I am a gentsklmen, I am not gawking, I am "just sayin'."Eingefügtes Bild*J/k about the new MV series, haha
This is the first 'I've heard of the new MV series in 2012!!! :D Not as pretty as Arielle, but I will give her the thumbs up! :thumbsup:

This is the first 'I've heard of the new MV series in 2012!!! :D Not as pretty as Darielle' date=' but I will give her the thumbs up! :thumbsup:[/quote']Beautiful face, beautiful body. She has my vote! :thumbsup:

This new Miami Vice show they're making for the USA network better live up to all the hype.* I can't wait for it to show up. How much do you think they're paying Gong Li to be the new Gina? Make love, not war, people. :hippie::funky: Give peace a chance. :funky::hippie: Maybe they can reprise Willie Nelson who infamously did the 24 hour make-out session that culminated in a tantric somersault. (I had to mention that because this is the s_x thread)