SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Holy....Jeeze Coop.Pal' date=' you´ve got some going on here I see :D You´re not realy bashful, ha? :cool:By reading some posts here I had to put on my wayfarer.Now I know where our vice-girl is so busy at the board :DI predict you´ll have all the bands of ladies around you in Paris :DPuh - I´m lucky you left us some sweet and vicy girls in our german forum part. Yesterday I mentioned in a german thread that it might be a good idea for me to invite you to a german user happening in order to get the ladies some -sadly- too short shirts. :D[/quote'] love this :)

Holy....Jeeze Coop.Pal' date=' you´ve got some going on here I see :D You´re not realy bashful, ha? :cool:By reading some posts here I had to put on my wayfarer.Now I know where our vice-girl is so busy at the board :DI predict you´ll have all the bands of ladies around you in Paris :DPuh - I´m lucky you left us some sweet and vicy girls in our german forum part. Yesterday I mentioned in a german thread that it might be a good idea for me to invite you to a german user happening in order to get the ladies some -sadly- too short shirts. :D[/quote']
love this :)
Party on! :tasse_prost:

Guest MetroVice

As far as sex goesEver notice all the sex scenes in Vice always result in one or both parties doing this special "sheet grab" thing at some point? It's as if this is a move done exclusively on Vice . . .;)

Uhh' date=' I would mind. Worse than the sheet grab is definitely the toe curl. Ack! Cough cough cough.[/quote'] OK you would mind,but what about the girls here.mv is fine as it is. :regen:

OK you would mind' date='but what about the girls here.mv is fine as it is. :regen:[/quote'] I think all of us guys would pass on that. :tongue:

Ever notice all the sex scenes in Vice always result in one or both parties doing this special "sheet grab" thing at some point? It's as if this is a move done exclusively on Vice . . .;)

I notice they always play some awful, sappy jazz piece over the sex scenes which causes me to press the skip button "accidentaly".:p

Ever notice all the sex scenes in Vice always result in one or both parties doing this special "sheet grab" thing at some point? It's as if this is a move done exclusively on Vice . . .;)

:D they never showed sex on miami vice :) but i gues no one would mind seeing sonny in´´action´´

I seem to remember seeing Valerie doing the "sheet grab". You ladies may like to see more of DJ in action, but as a guy, I have no interest in seeing Sonny's junk. 8O:p Now, seeing Gina nude on the other hand.....:daumenrauf::daumenrauf:

• Administrators
...Now' date=' seeing Gina nude on the other hand.....:daumenrauf::daumenrauf:[/quote']I wouldn't call that "junk". ;)

Not to get off topic, but did anyone post the Berlin song yet?I wonder how good ol' Terri Nunn is doing, she appeared in that new promo video we saw with PMT and of course Kelly McGillis. A mini Top Gun reunion, that rocks. Eingefügtes Bild

Berlin song yet?I wonder how good ol' Terri Nunn is doing, she appeared in that new promo video we saw with PMT and of course Kelly McGillis. A mini Top Gun reunion, that rocks. Eingefügtes Bild

ok ....:) berlin? take my breath away...

• 2 months later...

Guess they gotta show ...something :)Yeah, I noticed it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Guess they gotta show ...something :)

I think you will find that, actually, in fact, the sheet grab must be some sort of metaphorical device to show the coming together of two people in the most intimate of bonds...:cool:

• 2 months later...

WOW! Good point! :eek::)I dunno.... braile?

LOL! :):):)Thought I'd revive an 'ol favourite for you! ;) *Watches the crowd start to gather*.......

LOL! :):):)Thought I'd revive an 'ol favourite for you! ;) *Watches the crowd start to gather*.......

There are 90 pages on this thread, I don't really remember where this funny comment came from. :) I'll bet it was clever! :)Looks like the SEX thread is back! :thumbsup:

What’s the thing that they’s talkin’ about everywhere?SexWhen they wanna be suave ’n’ debonairSexWhat’s poppin’ up the most from coast to coastSexAt yer bongo party an’ yer weenie roastSex

What’s the thing that they’s talkin’ about everywhere?SexWhen they wanna be suave ’n’ debonairSexWhat’s poppin’ up the most from coast to coastSexAt yer bongo party an’ yer weenie roastSex

Sex, sex, everywhere, SEX!

FOR THE GUYS!Sherilyn Fenn....[ATTACH=CONFIG]3799[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3801[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3800[/ATTACH]

The photos are all beautiful! :thumbsup: