Can you name the episode from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

vor 1 Minute schrieb RedDragon86:

Re-used if with the Daytona at the bottom of the screen?

Thanks, you know so much about the show. By any chance were you part of the production crew?

There is a version of the Wolfies shot without the dark Daytona hood. It´s easy to cut that part of if needed. Or they shot several versions. Usually, you send out a second unit team with the stunt doubles to film a bunch of scenes in one area to gather as much material (short snippets, shots of buildings, etc.) as possible that the cutter can use later on as inserts. They did that not often and not regularly but as often as needed.  In season 1, they filmed such scenes in the 20/21th street block, as can easily be seen in "Home Invaders" when DJs double Bobby Foxworth can be seen in slow motion driving along the Gayety/Wolfies block stretch between 20-21 Street. Once they introduced the white Testarossa they did that bunch car scene filming again to get a lot of car drives.

No, I was not part of the crew (I wish it was). But I know a bit about moviemaking, MV and I lived once in Miami Beach. Wolfies was a great restaurant at that time, by the way.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Here is another one.

smugglers-blues-0006.jpg

“Smuggler’s Blues” teaser when the boat explodes. 

• Like 1