Can you name the episode from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

This is a really great scene. DJ seems a little transparent here beyond the stigma of Sonny Crockett. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

This is a really great scene. DJ seems a little transparent here beyond the stigma of Sonny Crockett. 

Yesl I agree. In this scene, Sonny showed he could take time away from his crazy job to mingle with the people of Miami. We rarely saw this side of him during the MV series, and it made his character so real and so human. I loved it. 

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Notice the woman on the right also played the part of Lou in "Amen...Send Money"  Sonny gave her sports tickets in exchange for information.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Notice the woman on the right also played the part of Lou in "Amen...Send Money"  Sonny gave her sports tickets in exchange for information.

Good catch!

12 hours ago, mjcmmv said:

Yesl I agree. In this scene, Sonny showed he could take time away from his crazy job to mingle with the people of Miami. We rarely saw this side of him during the MV series, and it made his character so real and so human. I loved it. 

At the end of the Arc when Sonny returns back as Crockett again walking around the beach front, ( While Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up ft. Kate Bush song is playing) observing the senior citizens playing chess and cards reminds me of this scene in "Dutch Oven"

See the source image

Its like Sonny is thinking to himself "where the hell have I been?"

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

At the end of the Arc when Sonny returns back as Crockett again walking around the beach front, ( While Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up ft. Kate Bush song is playing) observing the senior citizens playing chess and cards reminds me of this scene in "Dutch Oven"

Its like Sonny is thinking to himself "where the hell have I been?"

Agreed. You could really see his state of mind in that scene-confusion, regret and pain.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Next...

grand-mc-carthy-0042.jpg

The Great McCarthy after they bust the professor. Here, Gina is sussing Crockett out. 

25 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

The Great McCarthy after they bust the professor. Here, Gina is sussing Crockett out. 

Correct and she did :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

"Little Prince"  When the raided the warehouse?