Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

14 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

“Black Christmas”? So sad to hear of John Saxon’s passing! He was a very intense actor! He was in three “Nightmare on Elm Street” films!

That's correct. 

Great actor, he we be sadly missed. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow, didn’t hear of his passing till now. Oddly enough I’m watching him on the Six Million Dollar Man right now. he will always be the robot to me.I never saw any of the Nightmare movies. 

RIP buddy!

On 7/23/2020 at 6:51 PM, OCBman said:

for this to be Talk Radio.

Talk Radio is a fantastic film. One of Oliver Stone's best and most underrated. Brilliant performance by Eric Bogosian. Plus he was on Miami Vice in Milk Run.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

Talk Radio is a fantastic film. One of Oliver Stone's best and most underrated. Brilliant performance by Eric Bogosian. Plus he was on Miami Vice in Milk Run.

Yes, it is great! It’s tied with “Wall Street” for my favorite Oliver Stone film. Eric Bogosian is great in it. He also co-wrote the play it was based on and co-wrote the screenplay with Stone.

• Like 1

Talk Radio is a powerfully written and acted film. The whole cast is great and it's highly recommended if you haven't seen it. It's a criminally underrated film.

Great intro to it which I play before watching the film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV23B-K7A4o&t=2s

Oliver is my favourite director and I think he's the greatest director ever. I know he's controversial but he's a brilliantly talented filmmaker and he has made masterpieces and some of the greatest films ever. My favourites of his are JFK, Nixon, Salvador, Talk Radio and Wall Street. All are phenomenal films.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, OCBman said:

Next one:

guess.jpg.e1b94b1f9493933e359ab7582e9b4500.jpg

At first I was thinking "Blade Runner"  but it looks like the top of the world trade center so I'll hazard a guess and say the 1976 version of "King Kong"? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Snake Plissken landing the drone plane in Escape From New York?

Correct. Excellent job, RedDragon!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

I love “Escape From New York” but didn’t recognize that scene!

I love that movie too! It creates such a fantastic mood! It's hard to believe most of it was shot in St. Louis.

They have some extra footage on YouTube that shows the bank robbery (the crime that put Snake into the prison) - must see for true fanatics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCBman said:

I love that movie too! It creates such a fantastic mood! It's hard to believe most of it was shot in St. Louis.

They have some extra footage on YouTube that shows the bank robbery (the crime that put Snake into the prison) - must see for true fanatics.

Cool. Thanks for pointing that out! I hadn’t seen the deleted scenes!

10 minutes ago, timm525 said:

Ferris Bueller’s day off?

LOL, good guess as it is Principal Rooney!

8 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

"The Devil's Advocate"

You got it!

• Administrators
3 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

LOL, good guess as it is Principal Rooney!

You got it!

I didn’t recall that from Ferris but the back of the other guys head looks like the other dude, the idiot Captain Kirk replacement that leaves space dock without a tractor beam! 

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2020 at 10:44 AM, AndrewRemington said:

Name this film...

D90071B8-7C86-4B01-8994-AFB167C993C1.png

It’s hard to give a hint with this one. No MV stars. It came out in 1986. Final scene of the movie.

Next film. I cropped out the most famous guy to play hardball. :p However, I have met this actor pictured in real life!

6D85EAA9-F7FA-4DEB-BC95-9B8AF135745C.jpeg