Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

44 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

“Jurassic Park?” I don’t remember him wearing glasses at all in that, but looks like from that movie.

It's a Michael Mann film.

12 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Geez I didn’t think I’d EVER get 2 in a row on this thread. :) 

Not so fast... I haven’t told if you are right yet...

Haha, nah, you’ve got it!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

You got it! Are you a Freddy fan?

Oh yeah!  Michael Myers is my favorite, but I like em all.  Nightmares 4/5/6 kinda run together for me.  The first 3 and New Nightmare are excellent.  The remake....eh, I fell asleep.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Oh yeah!  Michael Myers is my favorite, but I like em all.  Nightmares 4/5/6 kinda run together for me.  The first 3 and New Nightmare are excellent.  The remake....eh, I fell asleep.

Michael Myers is great, also love Jason Voorhees, Pinhead, Chucky and many others. The “Hellraiser” and “Child’s Play” movies were only good about 3 movies deep, though. Freddy has always been my favorite. I like them all except I have refused to see the remake because I’m such a Robert Englund fan!

Edited by AndrewRemington
  • Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

That's the one, he is speaking to Val Kilmer.

Yep at the counter buying the explosives. $21.86. Cash, check or charge? Cash, make it out to Tucson Demolitions? I believe that was the lines that followed? Probably my most favorite movie of all time. Such an awesome cast and plot with Pachino and DeNiro head to head. I was always more on the side of DeNiro in this movie. Always wished he had escaped with Chris too and they made a sequel some day again with Pachino and not now with them in wheel chairs at 80, like 25 years ago now...:)

One thing I always loved about that move is how true and tight each of them were to each other. Neal to Chris when he was shot, Neal to Trajo and finishing him, Chris to and vise versa how Charlene didn’t betray him in the end. No matter what and the charges she was facing to give him up, she couldn’t. She gave him the signal - cops are here don’t come up here- as she truly loved him as he did her. I loved “how sharp they were” all the details they had worked out in advance like this if one of them were caught...  That was cool and he got away too...I always hoped he was able to reunite with here after the dust settled and I’m betting that did happen...It would have been cool to also see Neal and Eide get away. I guess the dilemma made for a better suspenseful ending though. 

Sorry for the thread drift. Love this movie!

• Like 2

I totally forgot that Ferrero was in Heat!  Guess that means I need to watch it again!  Pacino has had so many iconic roles (Scarface/Scent of a Woman/Serpico/Godfather to name a few), but Heat is probably my personal favorite. 

21 minutes ago, Kladdagh said:

The Magnificent Seven ?

No sorry. (can see where you're coming from though).

Edited by Vincent Hanna