Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

1 minute ago, OCBman said:

This is "The Conversation" from Francis Ford Coppola. Great movie!

Yes!! :done: Very good movie

18 minutes ago, Vincent Hanna said:

IDK..Bad Boys 3? :D

Good guess, but that's not it.

Here's a hint. This was an exchange between the director and a member of the media about the movie:

Q: Besides Britney Spears and Gaspar Noé, were there any other reference points?

A: A lot of it came from things I’d experimented with when shooting ads and trying different techniques. The movie I watched most, believe it or not, was Michael Mann’s “Miami Vice.” The reason I love his movies, and that movie in particular, is I could feel the place. When I watch that film, I don’t even pay attention to what they’re saying or the storyline. I love the colors. I love the texture.

Edited by OCBman

Spring Breakers

Regarding the quote above, I dont remember much color in the Miami Vice movie.  Unless he just meant the show.

Edited by Mr. Vigilante

I think he means Mann's color palette which is always striking, as well as the cinematography and atmosphere that Mann evokes. MV2006 is full of it and beautifully shot digitally. I know exactly what he's talking about.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

I think he means Mann's color palette which is always striking, as well as the cinematography and atmosphere that Mann evokes. MV2006 is full of it and beautifully shot digitally. I know exactly what he's talking about.

I should probably give it another watch, it's been a long time.

1 hour ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Spring Breakers

Correct. I remember seeing the movie a number of years ago and enjoying it more than I thought I would.