YOU COULD WIN THIS FROM ME!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's what ANY member in good standing on this site could WIN.Eingefügtes Bild This is an actual vintage unworn MIAMI VICE CAST AND CREW hat. This is from my private collection. I'm willing to sacrifice it for the good of this website.It was never made available, or sold to the public. Only the cast, crew, and guest stars could get these hats. Eingefügtes BildThis is the VERY FIRST CONTEST on .WS where you could actually win something! It's NEVER been done before.Want to own a piece of MIAMI VICE history for YOUR collection? Here's your possible chance. I just obtained this WHITE BLAZER seen in this publicity shot.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI don't know if this blazer was used in the series itself. If it was, I don't know what episode it was from, or what season either. I'm guessing it might have been in the series, but don't really know (too many white blazers that look similar). It may not have been worn in the series, I don't really know. So, if YOU find this blazer somewhere amoung the past five seasons, you will win this CAST AND CREW HAT.I will send it to any member in good standing anywhere on the planet at my expense. RULESIf you believe you have found this blazer worn by SONNY CROCKETT in an episode of MIAMI VICE, post the screen shot on this thread (if you don't have screen shot abilities, just write what episode it was, and what scene).I will have final say on if it is, or isn't the blazer I have. I get to make that determination. Close doesn't cut it. It must be the same blazer. No ifs ands or buts.I have the right end this contest at any time, for any reason.In the event that someone wins, and the item is awarded, if someone else finds another episode that it appeared in, it will be too late to win a prize.It's possible that this blazer was only used in promo shots, and not used in the show, so it is possible that nobody can win, thus the wording it's "possible" to win this hat, not some "will" win this hat. If someone finds one, and another person finds one, and you both post the info on here, the one who posted first gets first crack at it. If the first person is wrong, then the second poster gets a shot at it. I'm not responsible for lost prizes sent in the mail. These rules are subject to change (I'll try not to, but in the event of unforseen circumstances, I may have to).I can eliminate anyone from this contest I choose if the member is being a problem.Remember, any member in good standing could possibly win this very rare CAST AND CREW hat. Mods are HIGHLY encouraged to participate!Eingefügtes BildWill it be you?LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• cigarette

• Shill

Timm525 has informed me that he would be willing to assist anyone who needs a screen shot to post on here if you find a scene that you believe the Blazer is worn in.If not, then just the episode, and scene is all that is required.

Admitedly, I have not yet searched my DVD MIAMI VICE episodes for this blazer. I checked one episode that I knew he wore a white blazer, but it wasn't it.Will you be the one to possibly spot it?

It'll be interesting to see how many people are willing to jump through hoops like a trained poodle to win a freaking hat.

Guest neworder

Ive found it : Junk Love, the boat scene. You don't see Crockett in full view with it on but you see Tubbs with those exact clothes close up and that's how I recognised it.This is Tubbs wearing those clothesEingefügtes BildYou can see Crockett wearing a white blazer here and light blue trousers corresponding colour wise with the pic C&B provided.Eingefügtes BildYeah? lol

I think neworder is right. Watch the intro to the episode "Junk Love". It looks like the jacket Crockett is wearing in the Daytona and in the brothel is C&B's new prized possession. Look at the color, design of the collar, position of the pocket, the single buttonhole and the three buttons on the sleeve (the latter when he puts his arm across the back of the passenger seat talking to Gina). If he wears the same jacket thru the entire episode......................... :thumbsup:

I think neworder is right. Watch the intro to the episode "Junk Love". It looks like the jacket Crockett is wearing in the Daytona and in the brothel is C&B's new prized possession. Look at the color' date=' design of the collar, position of the pocket, the single buttonhole and the three buttons on the sleeve (the latter when he puts his arm across the back of the passenger seat talking to Gina). If he wears the same jacket thru the entire episode......................... :thumbsup:[/quote']Actually, the jacket he wears in the intro is not my blazer. It's really hard to tell, but the blazer is the lightest of light baby blue. You can see the contrast of the jacket against his white pants, and that jacket has a rear vent (when he pushes the guy down who got bit and says, "if he moves, bite him again") that mine doesn't. Mine is ventless.

You can get a really good look at it when he's standing in the room and leaning over talking to the hooker in the hospital bed and when he's leaving (in the hallway)................... ?!?

Actually' date=' the jacket he wears in the intro is not my blazer. It's really hard to tell, but the blazer is the lightest of light baby blue. You can see the contrast of the jacket against his white pants, and that jacket has a rear vent (when he pushes the guy down who got bit and says, "if he moves, bite him again") that mine doesn't. Mine is ventless.[/quote']Again, it's not my jacket. The one where he is in the hospital room, you can also see that it has patch pockets. Mine has slash or slit pockets.Actually, I'd like to have THAT blazer!

It'll be interesting to see how many people are willing to jump through hoops like a trained poodle to win a freaking hat.

Apparently one dedicated fan did.

:shout: CONGRADULATIONS NEWORDER! :shout::clap::fireworks: You just won a VINTAGE, UNWORN CAST AND CREW MIAMI VICE HAT, and have the distinction of winning THE VERY FIRST .WS CONTEST PRIZE! :fireworks: :clap:You did it in less than a day! :thumbsup:You guys are really on top of things. :cheers:Thanks to everyone, and hopefully, it can be spotted in another season 2 episode somewhere.NEWORDER, PM me with a mailing address so I can send your prize out to you! :gift:This was so successful, there may be another contest in the future where another prize can be won!

This was so successful' date=' there may be another contest in the future where another prize can be won![/quote']I hope so because that hat was... was... Eingefügtes BildI didn't win. Eingefügtes BildI never win anything. Eingefügtes Bild

an offer!

Thankyou C&B' date=' shame you dont get to see the Jacket more in that scene but I suppose Crocketts off snorkling.[/quote']I was to late..............argh!!!!To Neworder:Im willing to buy it from you.... 50% to you and rest 50% ill donate to WS site! $$$$$$$£££££££££$$$$$ Name your price!!!

congrats neworderwhen is the next contast c&b?

That's a good question!I'd need to have another suitable contest, and another suitable prize.I'll need to give it some thought, as THIS prize went very fast! It was a rare, desireable prize. Is there enough interest from our members in me doing another contest to win a prize?If so, pipe in, and post your thoughts!

Congratulations, neworder! You really found that quickly!Coop-that was a very nice prize for you to offer from your collection. Just to keep hope alive for the rest of us (and keep us from getting too jealous of neworder) it would be great to see more contests in the future.

• Administrators

Great contest Coop but I think the picture gave it away too quickly and it wasn't even Sonny's clothes but Rico's that gave it away! Overall i'd say it was a hit and definitely a 1st on any Vice site! :thumbsup: