YOU COULD WIN THIS FROM ME!

COOPER&BURNETT

I have yet to decide what I'm going to do. I don't even know WHAT kind of contest I should do.
"Spend a day with Coop looking at all his Vice stuff' date=' and hearing the stories behind the Vice stuff."[/i']He'll be easy to spot at the airport - he'll be the guy with a paper bag over his head.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• cigarette

• Shill

He'll be easy to spot at the airport - he'll be the guy with a paper bag over his head.

Actually, I already have an idea for a contest. I'll reveal it once I find a MIAMI VICE prize that I deem worthy.

Actually' date=' I already have an idea for a contest. I'll reveal it once I find a MIAMI VICE prize that I deem worthy.[/quote']What - I thought that idea was damn good! Privacy is overrated anyway. Did you know there is no world in the Russian language for privacy? Just don't walk into the airport wearing a paper bag over your head - the security types will get real nervous and overexcited.

Just don't walk into the airport wearing a paper bag over your head - the security types will get real nervous and overexcited.

No, I won't make that mistake again! ;):)