Hi from Florida

Jamy68

3 minutes ago, Christine said:

Ich freue mich auch, dich kennen zu lernen. Für den Brexit können wir ja beide nichts und zum Glück hat er ja keine Auswirkungen auf die Kommunikation in diesem Forum.:)

Eine sehr weise und diplomatische Antwort Christine!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen.

Mark.

1 hour ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Welcome!  Hope things are good in Florida.  I grew up in the Tampa area and definitely spent time around Orlando.  I hate the cold so I miss it down there.

Thank you! I don't miss the cold either but have to admit the summers are a bit much lately. I was only once in the Tampa area when my hubby had army duty there.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Jamy68:

Thank you! I don't miss the cold either but have to admit the summers are a bit much lately. I was only once in the Tampa area when my hubby had army duty there.

I hate the cold in Germany. That's the reason why I dreamed for a long time to emigrate to Florida. But then I settled down in Hesse, about 200 km far away from my hometown, but I missed my children so much that I moved back last year. So, I'll have to cope with the cold in Germany, but maybe one day I will visit FLorida to have a look at all the things I want to see.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Christine said:

I hate the cold in Germany. That's the reason why I dreamed for a long time to emigrate to Florida. But then I settled down in Hesse, about 200 km far away from my hometown, but I missed my children so much that I moved back last year. So, I'll have to cope with the cold in Germany, but maybe one day I will visit FLorida to have a look at all the things I want to see.

Come on over, prices are down slightly due to the virus, and I've been known to play tour guide before. 

• Like 1