MERRY CHRISTMAS MIAMI VICE FANS

David S. 2021

On Behalf of Myself, My Sister Lori and Our Pets Princess and Smudge, I would like to Wish ALL Miami Vice Fans and Their Families A Very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, etc. And A Blessed, Safe and Happy New Year 2021.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Welcome and Merry Christmas from Miami's Gold Coast Railroad Museum where scenes in Vote of Confidence were shot.

1224340780_xmassatgcrm.JPG.ee4d773327d9356baa6f6cd0702dc45f.JPG

Looks great Jim I was there this year.

• Like 3

I also wish everybody on this site a very merry christmas, but I think we'll hear again from each other before this year is over. And welcome to this wondeful site, David.

• Like 7

Merry Christmas to everyone on the site! :xmas:

I hope that everyone is safe, wherever you are.

Maybe the Covid situation has one good aspect though for VICE fans: if you are in a curfew and can´t get out and the weather is nasty, than there will be more time for binge watching!

• Like 8

I have to work the christmas days. Tomorrow I work the double shift, on Friday the early shift and the late shift on Saturday. Fortunately I'm Covid free. We get tested twice a week. It's not nice, but necessary.

• Like 2

vor 13 Stunden schrieb miamijimf:

Welcome and Merry Christmas from Miami's Gold Coast Railroad Museum where scenes in Vote of Confidence were shot.

1224340780_xmassatgcrm.JPG.ee4d773327d9356baa6f6cd0702dc45f.JPG

In our area, the farmers came up with the idea of decorating their tractors with fairy lights and driving them through the villages. It looked great.

• Like 3

Welcome to the site! Merry Christmas!

I’m just having another small gathering with my wife and her parents. I really love giving gifts. I don’t really care about getting anything, I don’t need anything.

• Like 7

From my wife and I and cats Boomer and Princess we wish all the Vice family members a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. 

Edited by Vicefan7777
forgot something
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

From my wife and I and cats Boomer and Princess we wish all the Vice family members a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. 

Best to you and your family.:xmas:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Merry Christmas everyone!  

New members, don't miss our Christmas celebration section!

https://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/forum/30-season039s-greetings/

I was a bit confused what do as this is in the “Seasons Greetings” section. Should we keep going here or go to a different thread?

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you fellow Vicers!!  I joined last christmas, so thanks to everyone for providing a fun place to escape the craziness of the past year.  Here's to a better next year!! :cheers::xmas::cheers:

• Like 6

Thanks to each and every one of you for being such a great part of my daily life. All my love and best wishes! Merry Christmas!  :xmas::gift: :fireworks:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 12/24/2020 at 1:18 PM, AndrewRemington said:

I was a bit confused what do as this is in the “Seasons Greetings” section. Should we keep going here or go to a different thread?

Seasons Greetings / Merry Christmas     Same difference.  It's just a nice way of saying Merry Christmas without insulting anyone's religious beliefs that don't celebrate  Christmas or refuse to say "Merry Christmas"

• Like 3