MERRY CHRISTMAS MIAMI VICE FANS

David S. 2021

Happy Holidays to all. [shameless plug] I posted a little gift over in the fan fiction section if anyone needs something read while they're waiting on flights or turkey to finish cooking...[/shameless plug]

• Like 7

Merry Christmas everybody and have a great time with your family. For me it's the same as last year: I have to work. But this year I'm healthy and can do my job. 
In Germany we have two Christmas days. On the second one I'll see my little granddaughter. She is two and a half years old now and this will be the first time for her to really realize Christmas. I really look forward to her shining eyes when she sees the Christmas tree at her great-grandmother's house and unwraps the presents.

• Like 9

Merry Christmas, everyone! I haven't been on here too often lately. I've been pretty busy with life, but Miami Vice will always be my favorite show and I'll always be coming back here. I sure could use some Miami heat, it's been way too cold lately!

• Like 8

• Administrators

Merry Christmas to my Vice family!  It's comforting to know that this site reaches fans around the world.  Praying that everyone has a wonderful, safe and healthy Christmas! :xmas:

• Like 9

here here to that ferrariman, like I know PMT is right it takes all kinds to make a world but can we just take a break and take it easy for once, like YEASH lol

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...