MERRY CHRISTMAS MIAMI VICE FANS

David S. 2021

Wishing a safe and peaceful day to all here. Thank you all for your enthusiasm and insight this past year, as every year, it's lovely to share in that. Have a good one :xmas:

• Like 5

Merry Christmas from Guam.

Watching BTTF II, first time I’ve seen it on cable.

Also watching DS9, next will be Stingray and/or Magnum P.I. Wish I could run home and grab my Eastbound & Down DVDs.

Hope everyone is enjoying some serious downtime, I know I am.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cageyJG said:

Merry Christmas from Guam.

Watching BTTF II, first time I’ve seen it on cable.

Also watching DS9, next will be Stingray and/or Magnum P.I. Wish I could run home and grab my Eastbound & Down DVDs.

Hope everyone is enjoying some serious downtime, I know I am.

Lovely message - best to you too

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to all Vicers around the globe. Have a happy and fun holiday.

Had the annual watch. Cousin Eddie would definitely be a Trump voter.
Christmas_Vacation.thumb.jpg.0e3e19ef373b0dd0f72f28f9331285ad.jpg

Mario Fuente wishes seasons greetings.
santa.thumb.jpg.3f6b46da08d6f416cf800f44d61f38c3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks to each and every one of you for being such a great part of my daily life. All my love and best wishes! Merry Christmas!  :xmas::gift: :fireworks:

Love what you wrote here, Dadrian. You have no idea how much your music has contributed to our lives. Thank you for all your effort in making this site as special as it is.

Merry Christmas! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2020 at 9:26 AM, RedDragon86 said:

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Thanks for all that you do, RedDragon86! The pictures and information about Miami Vice that you post makes my day! Happy Holidays!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

I wish you a Merry Christmas as well. Actually, I would be on duty on Christmas Eve and then again from Monday until the New Year, but since the end of November I am on sick leave. I have suffered a herniated disc, but fortunately does not need surgery. Nevertheless, it restricts me, of course.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, Christine said:

I wish you a Merry Christmas as well. Actually, I would be on duty on Christmas Eve and then again from Monday until the New Year, but since the end of November I am on sick leave. I have suffered a herniated disc, but fortunately does not need surgery. Nevertheless, it restricts me, of course.

working on holidays, you're gonna grab good money :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christine said:

Sorry, get better soon. :xmas:

• Like 2

vor 21 Stunden schrieb jpaul1:

working on holidays, you're gonna grab good money :thumbsup:

I am a registered geriatric nurse and work in an outpatient care service. In my line of work, we also work on Sundays and public holidays. Let's put it this way: since I'm employed by the church, the earnings are okay, but actually nurses should be paid much better.

• Like 7