Little things that bug you on the MV series

cybercop106

The presence of Elvis :clap: added comic relief in a new cop show & gave Northerners like me a Florida feel .....something like the kid with Flipper in his back yard! Not enough blood & bad language??? Remember this was the early 80's....tv just didn't have it , or many movies....but Miami Vice was powerful enough with what they did show. Today, there is so much violence & filth shown that it has become expected! How bad will it get in a few more years? :sick:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• agent 47

• maynard

• Administrators

Tony; blood, sex, language and violence are the norm today. If a movie or show isn't R rated, then most won't want to watch it.

They also had Sonny answering the car phone under Burnett' date=' and Crockett, not knowing who was on the other end of the line.[/quote']Yes that also bugged me too? Maybe those Motorola cellphones had caller ID????:) Not likely.......................

Just watched that yesterday. Actually it was "knock knock...." or whatever that episode is called. Even in the pilot though , sonny takes a call at ocb.

"Hell Hath" is an episode that bugs me. Especially at the beginning where the women in the studio basically say they wouldn't mind being attacked/raped by Beaks! What the ****?! Not vey realistic.

• Administrators

That idiot that kept saying "I just wanna talk to you..."THAT was annoying throughout the whole ep.! :evil:

The lack of Sheena Eaton's acting ability annoyed me. I was pleased Sonny finally found someone to truly settle down with & I loved the storylines after her passing. Just a shame they didn't pick an actress who could also sing instead.

• Administrators

Sounds like a good idea for a poll.Were you happy when Sheena got bumped off? I know I was!

Sounds like a good idea for a poll.Were you happy when Sheena got bumped off? I know I was!

I'm surprise Gina didn't shoot her instead of Hackman... maybe she helped.:D Just joking.

I didn't care what happened to Sheena Easton's character, to me she was basically a time passer in between cool shoot-outs and awesome music.