• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

Good guess, it is Vizcaya. I think you are right about Vizcaya being used in the sword fight scene in the Rising Sun of Death but that is not the episode I am looking for.edited: Tom71 gets it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this has been posted before. This hotel was seen in more than one episode. Name the hotel and the episode/scene. On MV the sign was different and there was no outdoor cafe.Eingefügtes Bild

That looks like the Breakwater Hotel. I thought this hotel appeared in "El Viejo", but I don't see it in that ep.

The Breakwater was primarily used in "Viking Bikers from Hell" as Victoria´s place (exterior).

The Breakwater was also seen in "Baby Blues" when they are on the grass meridian in front of Ocean Drive. I can't recall it being seen in "El Viego "

• 1 month later...

For those of you still on the original site you have already seen this but i have restarted with round two for points. I just posted this one for 75 points case 4 name the ep. and scene where you see this Eingefügtes Bild

i saw the answer on .org, but i'll leave it for someone else :) the pavement threw me. i guess i never noticed in the in scene of the correct answer.

I also saw this on org. so am dq'd. I'd love to see this thread take off here. Please do continue soflajeremy, danj, airtommy, et al.

I also saw this on org. so am dq'd. I'd love to see this thread take off here. Please do continue soflajeremy' date=' danj, airtommy, et al.[/quote']second!

• 3 months later...

Here's a Google Maps capture of a hotel used in more than one episode. Name the hotel, one episode, and the scene. Eingefügtes Bild

Ya formerly known as the Barcelona. Good job. I'm sure u'all could easily find the scenes. I'll have to come up with a more challenging pic.

• 6 months later...
NEW TRIVIA QUESTIONIn this PG-rated clip from the opening credits of Deep Throat, watch from 2:15 to 2:35. In what MV episode did we see these houses?movie clip

[SIZE="4"">

NEW TRIVIA QUESTIONIn this PG-rated clip from the opening credits of Deep Throat' date=' watch from 2:15 to 2:35. In what MV episode did we see these houses?movie clip

Thanks for the PM tip. I'll take a wild guess and say the Home Invaders.

• Administrators

Was it during the boat race in "The Great McCarthy"?

No, not Great McCarthy. This Deep Throat clip isn't too different from the MV clip of this location (car drives same direction, same houses in the background). This MV scene was a previous trivia question.

[SIZE="4"">

NEW TRIVIA QUESTIONIn this PG-rated clip from the opening credits of Deep Throat' date=' watch from 2:15 to 2:35. In what MV episode did we see these houses?movie clip

What a creepy - looking film clip! This shot was filmed on Pine Tree Dr, Miami Beach - the real tip off being the small collection of white houses at the 2:15 mark which were seen during the Opening Credits of Season 3's "Heroes of the Revolution".This was filmed looking East as the Woman heads Northbound on Pine Tree Dr ( around 5100 ) over the bridge toward W51st St , a similar view we had of Gina heading in that episode also.Pedrosa's House at 5100 Pine Tree Drive , from Heroes of the Revolution , is opposite but one - where a lot of that episode was filmed.