• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

EasyED gets it- the Deering Estate.Caipi's photo is Government Cut where some of the boat race in the Great McCarthy was filmed.

Caipi's photo is Government Cut where some of the boat race in the Great McCarthy was filmed.

:snap: that was my first thought, and my next guess.

• Administrators

Caipi's photo is Government Cut where some of the boat race in the Great McCarthy was filmed.

You're right, Jim

Good guess but no. Note: This is a Google Maps Streetview cap which never gives you a view of the location from exactly the same angle but the facade should be recognizable. The green awning is shaped differently but is still in the same location.

Very good Caipi, it's now called the Weston Colonade in the Gables. You are a Vice scholar. Need the episode and scene please.

• Administrators

The ep is 'Lost Madonna'. Several scenes were shot at the Omni Collonade for example when Crockett / Tubbs negotiate with Scianti, the auction, the gallery or Julia's loft.

I'm drawing a total blank. Do we see the outside of this building or the inside?

Eingefügtes BildHa, I finally found a challenging photo. We see it from the outside. Think season four. Also there are clues in the photo.

As Ned Flanders would put it, that's a noodle scratcher. I don't recognise this place at all. It must be from a crappy S4 episode I never watch. There are 14 of those.

I was thinking Bonzo Barry's shop near the scarface poster?

Impossible. The electronics store that served as Bonzo Barry's which was on US-1 in South Miami is long gone, replaced by a Pearl Arts And Crafts center. That's my info anyway.

• Administrators

For some reason I want to say it has something to do with Mosca Enterprises. The warehouse in "Blood & Roses"?

For some reason I want to say it has something to do with Mosca Enterprises. The warehouse in "Blood & Roses"?

No it is not the Dixie Lilly Grits Plant alias the spagetti factory. It is not a warehouse or factory more like offices and an operations center. I was in this building as a kid as part of a tour but I can't remember details.

My first instinct is that this was in the Miami Free Zone, but I found it is actually the US Coast Guard station off MacArthur Causeway. I still have no idea about the scene.

OK this one has gone on long enough. Lots of good guesses. Shill got the episode and airtommy found the building. It is the HQ building of the Coast Guard Base off MacArthur Causeway you see at the end of the boat chase in Like a Hurricane. A clue is a boat at the top right. This one should be easier. Dan showed me the building so he is respectfully DQd: Eingefügtes Bild