Location Trivia

miamijimf

Wasn't this photo the one that started it all back on the other site with the "Who Parked Here?" topic?

I did take a photo almost exactly like Jim's photo and I posted a "Who parked here?" question. However, that wasn't the start of MV location trivia. I had previously posted a photo at the Pink House of the parking spot where the MV team parked their van while Zito used the leafblower. That was the start of location trivia, as Soflajeremy liked the idea so much that he ran with it.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

Hitlist. The safe house where Crockett's family is in protective custody.As I told you yesterday about the gas station in Evan... I envy you.

I'm back in the UK & it's great to see some of the pics that were taken last Friday on our MV tour. I can't believe how much we covered in one day ... and I can't believe I actually climbed to the top of that lighthouse when I hate heights!! I'll be posting my pics when I've resized them. What a lovely day with great memories. Thanks to everyone xSue

• Administrators
What place and what episode?Eingefügtes BildSo I guess we need a hint here?Look in the distance' date=' my friend. It's out there.[/quote']Hard to see but I'll say I'm looking at stiltsville out in the distance which would naturally make the episode "Out Where The Buses Don't Run"

What place and what episode?Eingefügtes BildSo I guess we need a hint here?Look in the distance' date=' my friend. It's out there.[/quote']i think this is bill baggs park from hit list and redemption in blood. have i got the right question (or answer :))?

i think this is bill baggs park from hit list and redemption in blood. have i got the right question (or answer :))?

It is Bill Baggs Park in the foreground, where I am standing (the concrete seawall and fence). But F-Man gets the prize, as I was asking about the object in the distance, which is correctly Stiltsville. There are very few homes left out there, and the park ranger told us that none are occupied as a residence (emergency services would be stressed to the max when a hurricane was approaching, and they didn't want to have to rescue Stiltsville residents also).

Wow, I'm impressed you got a pic of that hotel!That is where Candy gets roughed up by the two corrupt Feds/cops in Golden Triangle Part 1 (while Crockett and Tubbs listen in). I recognize the grid of windows from the scene. This grid no longer exists. I don't know what the name of the hotel was, so someone else can get that. Is that also where Archie gets shot in the limo near the end of The Good Collar?

Wow' date=' I'm impressed you got a pic of that hotel!That is where Candy gets roughed up by the two corrupt Feds/cops in Golden Triangle Part 1 (while Crockett and Tubbs listen in). I recognize the grid of windows from the scene. This grid no longer exists. I don't know what the name of the hotel was, so someone else can get that. Is that also where Archie gets shot in the limo near the end of The Good Collar?[/quote']Shill- didn't see it in Bought and Paid For.airtommy- You're right about both scenes. Looks like both scenes were filmed in the alley named Ocean Court behind the hotel. This is a help because we are trying to confirm that a scene was filmed in that alley. You get a good view of the hotel in Milk Run in the driving scene before they bust the kid in front of the Senator. Still looking for the name of the hotel- demolished by Versace.Eingefügtes Bild

What's the name of this hotel and where do we see it?Eingefügtes Bild
It's The Revere Hotel on Ocean Drive' date=' see particularly during some of the early episodes of the series - "Hit List" comes to mind when they showed a montage of Ocean Dr Hotels.Eventually The Revere was demolished to make way for an extension to the Versace Mansion.Here's another Pic: [url']http://www.southbeach-usa.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/revere3b.jpg:)

• Administrators

Definitely Gina's apartment. If not "Bought And Paid For" then "Give A Little, Take A Little" (the shootout with Cinco)

Rich- Nice pic' date=' better than the ones I took.[/quote']Thanks, Jim. Probably because I was pretty bold, and just walked through the gate, like I owned the place :cool: . I liked the way the palm fronds framed the building, but that was just luck.

Rich,I know the answer but there were lots of Cuban eating establishments in Vice. I think they need a clue.

Rich' date='I know the answer but there were lots of Cuban eating establishments in Vice. I think they need a clue.[/quote']That's the answer I was looking for, but I guess it had everyone puzzled. Any Cuban restaurant appearing as a Vice location would have been the correct answer, with the assumption that there was a Cuban sandwich on the menu. I left it to the players to find the episode. Oh well :confused:Here is where mine was from (in Little Havana) :Eingefügtes Bild

here's one cool thing about texarkana: we have restaurant called "la carreta", but they serve mexican. two buildings down is a steak house called "cattlemans". their sign is a flashing wagon wheel. well, it's cool to me :)