• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

Eingefügtes BildThanks airtommy' date=' I figured you knew the answer. Yes it's in the background, season four.[/quote']Is it the house in "Honor Among Thieves"? I think it is seen in the background, when Sonny & Rico are talking to Palmo about wanting to leave, or something like that, right before all the guys meet about catching the "Rag Doll" killer.

You're welcome MiamiJim!!!! But as Timm said, most of the photos came from the .WS site & its wonderful members, so I can't take all the credit. I owe a huge Thank You!!!! to members like Pandina, Jurassic Narc, Kristina, Cooper & Burnett, Papa Legba & a host of others that have posted some of these pictures for us all to enjoy.And I'm sure that I'm forgetting to mention other members, but want all members to know that I am greatfull to them. It is Thanks!!!! to everyone who has posted pictures, that my collection is as huge as I ever thought it could possibly be.As far as being Vicer Fan Of The Month, I think that all of us here should be Vicer Fan Of The Month. Because all of us do so much for this site, that it would not be fair for just one person to have the title.

Eingefügtes BildWhere else do we see this building. It's not Three Eyed Turtle (aka No exit), Crockett poses a hitmanRites Of Passage, Tubbs & Valerie take a walk French Twist, Meet with Bandi at the endBadge Of Dishonor, Tubbs chases the mysterious woman

crockett meets with linda (is it?) in No Exit? is that the same park as in Everybody's In Showbiz?

No that's the same scene I was referring to when I wrote: "Three Eyed Turtle (aka No exit), Crockett poses as hitman"I believe Everybody's In Showbiz was filmed in another park. It's not the episode I am thinking of. The episode I am looking for is in Season Four.

No that's the same scene I was referring to when I wrote: "Three Eyed Turtle (aka No exit)' date=' Crockett poses as hitman"[/quote']i missed that. sorry.

Isn't this the swimming pool that was used in the episode "Indian Wars" where, I believe it was Joe Dan, Chief Jumpers son, who took a swan dive onto the concrete very near to it MiamiJim?

Isn't this the swimming pool that was used in the episode "Indian Wars" where' date=' I believe it was Joe Dan, Chief Jumpers son, who took a swan dive onto the concrete very near to it MiamiJim?[/quote']Nope. I just watched the end of Indian Wars to make sure it wasn't the same pool. This one has a distinctive shape and can be seen when a bad guy is threatened.

Is it the pool where the guy is on the phone with Morales in the episode "El Viejo"? The one where you see Gina & Trudy staking out the guy & then you see Pierson arrive with the briefcase in question?

From the "Pilot" drive on Ocean Dr with the art deco hotels in the b/g when Corky was in the Car with Crockett ? :)

No, I should have mentioned that while it might appear in a drive by scene, it has a more prominent place in this episode.

Is it the hotel/motel seen in the episode "The Maze". Where the Vice Team are staked out in the hostage situation?:confused:

No that was the Blue Waters Hotel which no longer exists. This is a recent Google Earth shot.Eingefügtes Bild