• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

Bingo, again for Matt. Yes, AT, one can climb to the top of the Cape Florida lighthouse, and we did that on Friday. The view was fantastic, and well worth the climb. Here's the proof:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

The lighthouse is one of the few "obvious" or "important" MV locations I haven't visited. I spent a good bit of time on Key Biscayne, but I'm not sure why I didn't get around to that.

Bingos for Shill and Matt both :thumbsup: .Jimbos was in very sad shape. More run down, and much more garbage strewn about than when I was there 2 years ago. I have no idea how they avoid getting condemned. What place and what episode?Eingefügtes Bild

The gas station in Evan. "The talk" between Crockett and Tubbs.Richie you don't know how much I envy you: you've been to a place where one of the most memorable scenes in MV took place!I too want to go there!

• Administrators

I went to the top of the lighthouse when we were there and took some pics. I'll post them the next days.

Here are the pics:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Nice pics Caipi. Try this photo. It's another site we visited last Friday. Where do we see the building on the left? Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Nice pics Caipi. Try this photo. It's another site we visited last Friday. Where do we see the building on the left? Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

Scott Wheeler's house from the pilot?

• Administrators

I thought that was the father's big mansion? Didn't they keep going back there to see if the kid was coming back?

• Administrators

Yeah they did and I assume it was supposed to be the mansion but they only showed them on the porch by those 3 arches

Jim, That's from "Hit List" at the end / Caroline's Safehouse .C&T speed off from the hydrant/circular driveway next door in the Daytona.:)

• Administrators

Yeah they did and I assume it was supposed to be the mansion but they only showed them on the porch by those 3 arches

OK, I was just judging the size from the other house.

• Administrators

You're right. I just checked the DVD and although there are 3 arches the house is much larger.

The house with the 3 arches is never seen in the Hit List scene. We only see the edge of the circular driveway, where a police car is parked and drives away. As we were trying to find this location, we (or at least I) thought this driveway was actually the street, a cul de sac perhaps. The house on the left is Caroline's house.

• Administrators

Wasn't this photo the one that started it all back on the other site with the "Who Parked Here?" topic?