Crockett's other 'body count'

Shill

Okay, we're all familiar with Crocketts 'kill count' (ie, the number of people he shot), but how many women did he romance/bed? :cool:And, how about Rico?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• COOPER&BURNETT

• mjcmmv

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I think we should include hinted at romances too, like Timm suggests. Also retro romances like Barbara Carrow. That's 7 so far

• Administrators

There was the girl in the bikini on Sonny's boat in one of the earlier seasons. She kept saying "he's never gonna call me". I forget the name of the ep. now.

flight attendent chickEingefügtes Bild

We can only assume at one point they may have, but they didn't on screen, so does this really count? If so, then you have to start adding women like Barb from ONE EYED JACK (who Lombard had killed) by just assumeing they did in the past.

Crockett's other Body CountDonna in "Forgive Us Our Debts"-always thought she was kind of pretty, but I remember Crockett getting annoyed with her when she wanted him to turn off the story about Hackman's execution. Guess he didn't see her again!

Romantic Hints in the direction of sleeping with her (after the show ended when there was no more danger) CATHLEEN GAILCRIST from bad timing.

Hollie Wheeler. They slept in the same bed' date=' and they implied it, so one must assume.[/quote']She was assigned to him as his "companion", so yes, I'd say that it's a given knowing Crockett's track record.