• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• COOPER&BURNETT

• mjcmmv

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna in "Forgive Us Our Debts"-always thought she was kind of pretty' date=' but I remember Crockett getting annoyed with her when she wanted him to turn off the story about Hackman's execution. Guess he didn't see her again![/quote']I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. I was going to thow that out there later. :):clap::thumbsup: Nice job mjcmmv

Was he involved with Hollie Wheeler (Julia Roberts) in Mirror Image? I haven't seen it for a while.

Yes. Burnett was cold to her, but they slept in the same bed. Why? Did they run out of beds or something? It was a "perk" given to him.

I would have slept with Hollie Wheeler! :happy:

That would be strange if it turned out to be SCOTTY WHEELER'S sister!!

Crockett's other Body Count

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. I was going to thow that out there later. :):clap::thumbsup: Nice job mjcmmv

Thanks, Coop...:)One thing I noticed with all these conquests mentioned, except for Celeste in Redemption in Blood, which was really a continuation from Season 4, there wre no new "women" in Crockett's life in Season 5. Did I miss one? Were they trying to show Sonny was being faithful to Caitlin's memory? Or was he "worn out" literally!!!Weird...and out of character....

Celeste was the ultimate woman as as such no other woman could come close. Flanagan may be your J50.... this one's mine and Sonny's reckon! :D

I think he was just burnt out all the way around.

Or the scriptwriters couldn't think of another love interest? The storylines got better when his love-life wasn't involved ... though I would love to have seen him end up with Gina at the end of series 5.

One criticism I've read in older articles is the view that MV tended to kill off anyone Crockett loved or was close to. Whether that's fair or not (not every one died. Theresa is a good example), maybe by S5 the writers were done with it, especially after Caitlin. Kathleen Gilchrist from Bad Timing is the only S5 girl I can think of, unless I missed one already mentioned.Unless he ended up going to bed with the shrink in that ep.:eek:

• Administrators

Unless he ended up going to bed with the shrink in that ep.:eek:

That's a possibility. Gives new meaning to the term, lay down on the couch. :)