Crockett's other 'body count'

Shill

• Administrators

Does almost count? Cause it came pretty close with Callie in Definitely Miami...

I'd say that he must have surely? She's a test for hetrosexulaity let's face it! 19

I disagree. Sonny refused just like Tubbs did with LMD.Poll time! :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• COOPER&BURNETT

• mjcmmv

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Sonny did say he was immune vis-a-vis this woman. But I just can't believe he passed up the oppurtunity. They looked very together on the beach and the way she removed her sarong thing to reveal her swimsuit, well........

• Administrators

Again, your wishing for something that was not there. He was "playing" along with her but that was as far as it went.Even Charlie asked her and she said he wouldn't, he's old fashioned.

• Administrators

Both Christine Von Marburg and Theresa were listed for the 2nd time on page 2.

• Administrators
there was a bedroom scene wasn't there? And didn't Ted Nugent ask if she'd slept with him????
Again' date=' your wishing for something that was not there. He was "playing" along with her but that was as far as it went.Even Charlie asked her and she said he wouldn't' date=' he's old fashioned.[/quote'']Yes, and as I stated above, she said no, he's old fashioned.

Yes' date=' and as I stated above, she said no, he's old fashioned.[/quote']I agree. That was my impression too when I saw the episode and every time I've seen it since.