• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cageyJG

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well' date=' most of the items at the local Wal Marts have labels written mostly in spanish anyways.:D[/quote']Si Senor....Si. :thumbsdown:

...The Hairy Grill???

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVMd74C3ge4

I love YELLO, and have all thier albums, and cd singles, and 12" singles (what do I NOT collect? :))Great song! :thumbsup:

I just moved to Oak Ridge Tennessee and I can tell you that I'm sure many of these "people of Wal Mart" pics must have came from this state:eek::eek:...I'm NOT kidding, either:thumbsup:...Mike

I just moved to Oak Ridge Tennessee and I can tell you that I'm sure many of these "people of Wal Mart" pics must have came from this state:eek::eek:...I'm NOT kidding' date=' either:thumbsup:...Mike[/quote'] Weren't you recently in Michigan? Big change in climate I am guessing Icemanmike. BTW, I see some of the same scary stuff in local Wal Marts here in the midwest as well.

I forgot - where did you live before' date=' Mike?[/quote'] I was living in Grand Rapids Michigan- about an hour from Lake Michigan...I spent a great deal of time on the great lakes and had a fond liking(still do) for go-fast boats. My folks had a large motor yacht and we were actually a marker boat one year for a turning point in the Callenge cup Offshore Powerboat boat race and I remember seeing and briefly talking to DJ for a second a day or two before and I was bummed as he wasn't very kind...Fame and fortune and the spotlight, I guess...I was about 17 or 18 at the time...Fun stuff. I'm gonna miss snow...Well, maybe not. Definately have more weather for the top down, that's for sure. I can't remember it being in the mid-80's in the middle of October. Mike

• 5 weeks later...

I LOL'dEingefügtes BildThe Baconator is a 1/2 lb. sandwich with SIX strips of bacon. Someday I really REALLY want to go to the Heart Attack Grill in Arizona. I'm a big fan of top-ten lists of best pizza, best burgers, etc.

I no longer shop at Wal-Mart unarmed! 43 rounds of .40 cal is my minimum to shop there! :) ...and that's just for the employees.

That's three 15 round magazines, or four 10 round mags, help, math make head hurt!

Encino Man II: Lost in Wal-MartOops, that was a re-post.If anyone was curious, this is the no. 1 top rated photo on their site (most votes, highest average):Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildThe Baconator is a 1/2 lb. sandwich with SIX strips of bacon.
I like the baconator. A few months ago' date=' I got a check-up with my doctor. He took my blood pressure two or three times. He was surprised it was perfect. I rewarded my perfect blood pressure with a baconator.:panother sign of the apocalypse: Someone just created BACON FLAVORED SODA! :sick:As much as I love bacon, you won't catch me swilling this!http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/bacon-flavored-soda-sizzles-onto-shelves/19697827 I wonder how long it will take to get onto Wal-Mart shelves... :radar:

Eingefügtes BildThe Baconator is a 1/2 lb. sandwich with SIX strips of bacon. Someday I really REALLY want to go to the Heart Attack Grill in Arizona. I'm a big fan of top-ten lists of best pizza' date=' best burgers, etc.[/quote'] She eats a lot of fatty bacon? It hardly shows....who would have thought.

Oh, Pandina, I didn't think to explain the slang; there is a double-meaning here. "Going out" also means "ending oneself." So she's saying to everyone, "I don't care what you think, I will courageously eat my Baconators."

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
That's three 15 round magazines' date=' or four 10 round mags, help, math make head hurt![/quote']1 123 101 in chamber= 43.Fuzzy math! :D

• 6 months later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4268[/ATTACH]

I'm not sure why these kind of people are drawn to this store, but I can't help but laugh at these people. Can't they see what they look like, and see it is not decent in society???These people are just too much. :)However, I can't get enought of this thread. It's one of my favorites!Keep it going!! :clap:

Two stories on Fark today that killed me!!!"Is there anything more symbolic of America than casually firing your gun into the ceiling of a Wal-Mart?""Its not everyday that the news is there when a fat guy on a scooter catches a robber who stole a kid's money jar outside of a Walmart and sits on him until cops come."Another recent one:Brawl erupts in Walmart over Easter candy (Someone was saying they were fighting over "Bling" brand chocolate Easter bunnies.)Again' date=' I must ask what our overseas friends must think about all this.[/quote']
"ONLY IN AMERICA!" - a standard response from an Australian! :birdie:Honestly, it's OTT and somewhat shallow with some comments.......amusing, though! :)