Top Posters In This Topic

• cageyJG

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Maybe he's like the X-Files ep. with the circus guy with his brother living in his stomach? :radar:

Maybe he's like the X-Files ep. with the circus guy with his brother living in his stomach? :radar:

Is that beer in his hand? That might explain the beer belly. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

You know he's bad, he's bad, you know it.Heeee heeee heeeeeeeee. Owwww!!! Looks like Ozzy Osbourne dressed as Michael Jackson.

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildShades, hat, red shirt, black pants, long black hair.....Jeeze, even the black arm band. He's certainly not going to THRILLER when he arrives dressed like that.

Did anyone ever see that movie' date=' 'This is It'? I still want to rent it.[/quote'] I have seen in the theater and have it on DVD.To me it was a very moving movie. You get to see great material of him reherse but also the stories from those whom worked with him are great. If you see him dance you forget he was 50 already. And he was funny I think if you have the time you should rent it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

A mariachi band, yep, just the classy touch one wants to hear when shopping. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:It's sooooo walmart.

I try to avoid Walmart at all costs. To me, that place is nothing but overweight people with pissy kids all over-buying because they can...

I saw the most offensive t-shirt ever on that website a day or two ago. I almost never wish physical violence on anybody, but this guy deserves it; his t-shirt described lewd acts with "your girlfriend." (Texas)

I saw the most offensive t-shirt ever on that website a day or two ago. I almost never wish physical violence on anybody' date=' but this guy deserves it; his t-shirt described lewd acts with "your girlfriend." (Texas)[/quote']People who wear shirts like that want attention, and are nothing but trouble. (Can you imagine actually putting on a shirt like that and wearing it in public??)

People who wear shirts like that want attention' date=' and are nothing but trouble. (Can you imagine actually putting on a shirt like that and wearing it in public??)[/quote'] That's why somewhere in here we had a sub-subtopic about what weapons we carry at Wal-Mart for self-defense. I try to stay out, but when I do venture in, I'm carrying a small ****nal. And that's sad that we even have to think like that.Edit: Ha ha! "Ars-enal" must've not made the dirty word filter :)