Top Posters In This Topic

• cageyJG

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RzcvFLPg1A?version=3%22%3E%3Cparam

Great video!! :D:D:D Yeah....that just about sums it up.

• 4 weeks later...

PG-13 LINK)

Remind me not to read this thread right after eating dinner. :sick: From the comments under the pic: " Whatever happened to, "no shirt, no shoes, no service"? Oh yeah.......this is Walmart."

Wal-Mart/Miami Vice trivia - difficulty level: HARD[ATTACH=CONFIG]4714[/ATTACH]First ever WM/MV trivia contest.1. Name the offense2. Name the Miami Vice episode this would relate toWinner gets... bragging rights.Good luck, detectives!

post-30-13892963824162_thumb.jpeg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4714[/ATTACH]First ever WM/MV trivia contest.1. Name the offense2. Name the Miami Vice episode this would relate toWinner gets... bragging rights.Good luck' date=' detectives![/quote'] 1. Eating raw meat2. Shadow in the dark

1. Eating raw meat2. Shadow in the dark

I thought that too, but somehow the guy looked to happy and then I changed my mind! :pPerhaps there's something added to the meat! ;)

I thought that too' date=' but somehow the guy looked to happy and then I changed my mind! :p[/quote']You mean like a kid toucher (child mollester) or something?

You mean like a kid toucher (child mollester) or something?

:eek::eek: GOSH, NO!!! I meant it to imply genetically modified meat.....as in anything could be in it and hence the dude's expression! :)

1. Eating raw meat2. Shadow in the dark

Well played' date=' sir! Well played! Juscat, if you have a guess, don't hesitate next time, C&B will not hesitate to take the prize![b']Carlisle man accused of eating raw meat at Walmart and putting it back on shelvesPublished: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 11:36 AM By MATTHEW KEMENY, The Patriot-News The Patriot-News A Carlisle man is accused of eating raw meat at the borough's Walmart and putting the opened packages back on the shelves. Employees told police they saw Scott T. Shover, 53, of the 100 block of Noble Avenue, eat from several packages without paying about 2:40 p.m. Monday. The meat was valued at $24.53, police said.Loss prevention staff and a manager followed Shover out of the store and notified a nearby police officer. Shover was taken into custody, police said. Because of four prior retail theft convictions, Shover was charged with felony retail theft. It might be awhile before I find another trivia "?".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4717[/ATTACH]Sad situation, but the guy probably had it coming.Brings one to mind my friend took here in town:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4718[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892963825552_thumb.jpg

post-30-13892963825879_thumb.jpg

Carlisle man accused of eating raw meat at Walmart and putting it back on shelvesPublished: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 11:36 AM By MATTHEW KEMENY, The Patriot-News The Patriot-News A Carlisle man is accused of eating raw meat at the borough's Walmart and putting the opened packages back on the shelves. Employees told police they saw Scott T. Shover, 53, of the 100 block of Noble Avenue, eat from several packages without paying about 2:40 p.m. Monday. The meat was valued at $24.53, police said.Loss prevention staff and a manager followed Shover out of the store and notified a nearby police officer. Shover was taken into custody, police said. Because of four prior retail theft convictions, Shover was charged with felony retail theft. It might be awhile before I find another trivia "?".

I am still on season 3 for the first time, so that's why I hesitated........I won't next time, eh! :pThis is actually a REAL 'Shadow in the Dark' dude! :eek::):radar:Cue the music, maestro.....

http-~~-//youtu.be/K0gqe8-XcIA

• 1 month later...

All the women be at Wal-MartEdit: I think I should take the link down by Mr. Ghetto because whoever dared to saw it by now and it was pretty appalling. And I don't want my name attached to it anymore. After awhile I thought it was funny, but now I think it's just sad.

Perhaps the most anoying song on the planet.A two year old could have written the lyrics.Music, you call that music. It sounds like a skipping record.Disgusting display. I'm sad for the young people who see and hear this crap, and can be influenced by it, and grow up to be like the people in the video.(I just couldn't watch the whole thing, I turned it off after one minute)Disgusting, disgraceful.I.Q. points are dropping like bowling balls in our youth.

I thought that might provoke a slight reaction. It's a good thing you didn't stick around much longer, you would've had an aneurysm by the time they got to the health and beauty aisle. The grand finale (last 30 sec. or so) had me in hysterics. Any other feedback appreciated. :clap:

Edit: I think I should take the link down by Mr. Ghetto because whoever dared to saw it by now and it was pretty appalling. And I don't want my name attached to it anymore. After awhile I thought it was funny' date=' but now I think it's just sad.[/quote']No worries, matey. I personally had no problem with you posting the video. :thumbsup:It's interesting to know different view points.

http-~~-//youtu.be/PDur4skem-8

Just proves once more that today you don't need any talent to be famous. Or may they should be called "infamous" and Wal-Mart" are the accessory to their crime.

• 6 months later...

Closing in on 10,000 views!Hellooooo 2012!Dug these up per special request...[ATTACH=CONFIG]6114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6115[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6116[/ATTACH]:)

post-30-13892964540269_thumb.jpg

post-30-13892964540576_thumb.jpg

post-30-1389296454088_thumb.jpg